What's new

Top 5 Traits in the game

1.) Batman
-Clearly a versatile trait for rushdown and zoning. If this was removed, Batman would still be top tier, but hey, tiers are for fears.

2.) Aquaman
-A "get me out of this combo please" card? Yes please.

3.) Doomsday
-Can't go wrong with free armor. It forces the other opponent to switch things up a bit.

4.) Grundy
-BORN ON A MONDAY, CHRISTENED ON TUESDAY, BURIED ON WENSDAY

5.) Superman
-Anti-armor trait and gives extra damage.

UNDERRATED TRAIT goes to Lex Luthor.

Free Super armor pls

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Black Adam
Aquaman
Bane
Batman
Zod

Doomsday, Superman and Raven's trait are extremely overrated, situational or can be dealt with easily.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
This is hard. Some characters LIVE off their trait and it is a huge part of their game, yet they are kinda crap.

Oh well fuck it.

Grundy
Green Arrow
Batman
Nightwing
GL

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
List according to TYM posters:

1.- Green Arrow
2.- Green Arrow
3.- Green Arrow
4.- Green Arrow
5.- Aquaman

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Black Adam
Aquaman
Bane
Batman
Zod

Doomsday, Superman and Raven's trait are extremely overrated, situational or can be dealt with easily.
I disagree about Raven and Supes. Raven controls every part of the screen with it and she gets it back really fast. You can't move without risking a full combo and even when you don't move, you sit there eating chip. Superman's gives him crazy damage and helps him to absolutely destroy some characters (DD, Grundy) because of its armor breaking properties.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I disagree about Raven and Supes. Raven controls every part of the screen with it and she gets it back really fast. You can't move without risking a full combo and even when you don't move, you sit there eating chip. Superman's gives him crazy damage and helps him to absolutely destroy some characters (DD, Grundy) because of its armor breaking properties.
Raven's chip is not that good. It might be a breakthrough for this game's chip but it's still not good.

Raven's space control with trait is so "wow" atm because nobody ever saw high lvl ermac players in MK because there were 2-3 Raven has no threat if you play it smart, trait can be nullified and is largely a gimmick outside of regaining a life lead and trying to keep it.

Superman's is only good for a couple of matchups, that's not a good trait when others have game changing ones for every or almost every matchup.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I decided to give reasons cuz I'm bored:

1. Batman - The bread and butter of his rushdown, gets him in for free and is almost always ready. Can also be used for high-damage swag combos but lbsh it's so you can dash in from almost full screen

2. Aquaman - Can escape combos for free and reduce them to pressure. One of my favorite trait ideas in the game

3. Superman - Fast recharge, makes his damage stupid high especially in the corner, useful for closing out matches

4. Green Arrow - Ice arrow, b3, j3, 223~load ice arrow is a pretty good portion of what GA does. Can be linked from d1, or shot as a low or an overhead. Grants a full combo on hit and loading arrows can be safely linked at the end of combos. Other arrows are useful to close matches out, regular arrows can be useful to get first hit

5. Black Adam - Ridiculously fast startup, maybe MU specific, but can be linked in combos for a decent amount of extra damage, and makes his opponent have to eat damage to rush him down

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Raven's chip is not that good. It might be a breakthrough for this game's chip but it's still not good.

Raven's space control with trait is so "wow" atm because nobody ever saw high lvl ermac players in MK because there were 2-3 Raven has no threat if you play it smart, trait can be nullified and is largely a gimmick outside of regaining a life lead and trying to keep it.

Superman's is only good for a couple of matchups, that's not a good trait when others have game changing ones for every or almost every matchup.
Lol, you are STILL upplaying Ermac. Ermac did not control the whole screen like Raven does. She has a full screen grab that is -6 on block and leads to a full combo. As for Supes, 60% + isn't good in every matchup?

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood

If only I could show you why that trait is so good.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Lol, you are STILL upplaying Ermac. Ermac did not control the whole screen like Raven does. She has a full screen grab that is -6 on block and leads to a full combo. As for Supes, 60% + isn't good in every matchup?
except that grab is 22 frames and the fastest option she has to catch you is a 16f (?) squeeze. Some characters get a double dash if you do it fast enough.

That's why I said Superman's is situational.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Well grundy with his trait does 70 at the least and he gets buffed.