What's new

Top 5 Hardest working injustice players

We've had a lot of bickering, lets give some props to the players we know work their ass off to provide us quality entertainment with their professional level of play and contributions to the community. My list:

1. Pigofthehut - This guy puts in an incredible amount of work in the games he competes in. He practices match-ups, researches his pools and keeps notes on players and characters. His efforts show, he had the best sinestro in the tournament (possibly the only one). I'm really excited to see what he can do with Zod if he picks him up.

2. KDZ - You know the haters can shit on him for playing supes and this and that but when push comes to shove the guy puts in work. He's attended something like 28 tournaments over the last month or 2. Anyone else putting in that kind of attendance?

3. UsedForGlue - I imagine a guy whose living room resembles Batmans Batcave, where he spends his time in the training room just pushing buttons until something pops out at him. He's provided tech that applies universally to all of the characters and displayed that tech with professional quality video that clearly shows he's put a lot of time and effort into it.

4.AFoxyGrampa - Everyone slept on WonderWoman and thought she was trash until his hard work labbing her and learning his matchups with her paid off. Now we have some top level players claiming she's a bit broken.

5.TomBrady - You know he puts in a lot of work. He has a great aquaman, his tournament attendance has been stellar and he finds time in between matches to provide valuable commentary to the stream.

There are plenty of other players I'm sure that can be argued for being hard workers, but this is my top 5. Who do you have on your list?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Lol Wonderwomans broken.
I appreciate having 16 bit and Tom Brady around. A Foxy Grandpa definitely cause noone would tried that hard with Wonderwoman and showing why she's the Amazon Queen she is.
DJT as well for his Cyrax vs Laval matchup. I'm sure he put in work for that.
I know Injustice related, but props are given where deserved

Props to kdz for the evo win...the rest of this thread just seems like someone senselessly running amok belligerently kissing some top teir butthole. I don't really see the point in the thread....just saying, and I don't mean to offend.

Props to kdz for the evo win...the rest of this thread just seems like someone senselessly running amok belligerently kissing some top teir butthole. I don't really see the point in the thread....just saying, and I don't mean to offend.

No worries being accused of kissing top tier butthole is hardly offensive. I mean I honestly don't mean to offend but you're clearly an imbecile #seewhatIdidthere. Honestly what do I have to gain from kissing ass? I don't attend tournaments nor play against or know these players. Thread being pointless? I can see that, the motive was to add something positive to a forum full of bs.

RexyWrecks , you're probably right. But that doesn't mean we can't speculate for fun. Beats all of the complaining we see from asshats like DharmaBum who litter the forums with negativity (It's cool bra, I don't mean to offend by referring to you as an asshat.).

I think this is too subjective to categorize. Am I any less hard working when I spend hours in the lab looking for new tech or gimmicks?

What about Jimmy Potato who spent days breaking down Arrow's d1 arrow gimmick with escapes and options for EVERY character in the game?

Two notable mentions. This is 100% subjective as are the majority of topics and opinions on these forums. This isn't to slight the players that are not listed, it's to give props to those who are. At the end of the day without all of these people working hard the game wouldn't be what it is. I'm pretty selfish in that I'm pretty much just a spectator for injustice, my level of play is abysmal and I dedicate very little time to playing the game so for me I find it entertaining to watch top level players face off against each other and the higher the skill level the more entertaining it is, hence my appreciation for the players who work hard to play well.

No worries being accused of kissing top tier butthole is hardly offensive. I mean I honestly don't mean to offend but you're clearly an imbecile #seewhatIdidthere. Honestly what do I have to gain from kissing ass? I don't attend tournaments nor play against or know these players. Thread being pointless? I can see that, the motive was to add something positive to a forum full of bs.

RexyWrecks , you're probably right. But that doesn't mean we can't speculate for fun. Beats all of the complaining we see from asshats like DharmaBum who litter the forums with negativity (It's cool bra, I don't mean to offend by referring to you as an asshat.).
Shucks you took offense and got my goat...I'm gonna be wanting that back you dirty theif. Stealing from others isn't very nice, so much for positivity. Extremely dissapointed right now

Two notable mentions. This is 100% subjective as are the majority of topics and opinions on these forums. This isn't to slight the players that are not listed, it's to give props to those who are. At the end of the day without all of these people working hard the game wouldn't be what it is. I'm pretty selfish in that I'm pretty much just a spectator for injustice, my level of play is abysmal and I dedicate very little time to playing the game so for me I find it entertaining to watch top level players face off against each other and the higher the skill level the more entertaining it is, hence my appreciation for the players who work hard to play well.
Watching tournys is so hype...definitley agree with you on this post.

eolson3

Noob
2. KDZ - You know the haters can shit on him for playing supes and this and that but when push comes to shove the guy puts in work. He's attended something like 28 tournaments over the last month or 2. Anyone else putting in that kind of attendance?

I assume this is hyperbole, but how the hell do people have the time for even half that many tournaments in such a time allotment? Are there tournaments every day of the week in SoCal (I think that is where he's located)?

ME, i work hard at saying this game sucks. it's a full time job.
In all seriousness though, instead of kissing these people's asses maybe you should hit the lab and try to put yourself on your list. the game's 3 months old today, you're not too far behind if you start grinding it out now.

ME, i work hard at saying this game sucks. it's a full time job.
In all seriousness though, instead of kissing these people's asses maybe you should hit the lab and try to put yourself on your list. the game's 3 months old today, you're not too far behind if you start grinding it out now.

If I wanted to I would. I'm not the type to half ass something and as such I have no desire to commit the time and dedication needed to effectively compete in video games. I'm sure the guys people have listed above have had to make many sacrifices, where in this thread have I stated the desire to do so?

Some people appreciate a little recognition for the work they put in. In all seriousness though, you're clearly a troll. Thank goodness for ignore.

LEGEND

YES!
I assume this is hyperbole, but how the hell do people have the time for even half that many tournaments in such a time allotment? Are there tournaments every day of the week in SoCal (I think that is where he's located)?
KDZ is not from Socal

MoldMan

Noob
Ill bring this up on the pod cast
Appreciate the mention and I honestly do work my ass off and will continue to do so

It's an interesting topic for many reasons
Do you think if you spent more time with supes or higher tier charcter you would feel any different? Or feel a little worse for playing a better charcter?