What's new

Top 5 fav. UMK.com/DarkTemplarz videos!

Derek

Noob
Well, the title is pretty much explains itself. Post your top 5 vids.

My list is. . .

1. UMK3: Shattered
2. MKT: Broken 2
3. Mortal Kombat: Kompletions
4. Stupid Noob
5. MKT: Broken 3

My list is. . .

2. MKT Broken
3. DarkTemplarZ: Maximum Damage
4. Mortal Kombat Kompletions
5.UMK3 Service Pack 4

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
1. MKII: SKoM
2. Shattered
3. The whole MKT Broken series
4. Maximum Damage
5. MPD

krsx

Noob
My favourite is Konqrr's original MKII vid. The combination of footage and presentation puts it tops for me.

Then there's MK Kompletions, which is close to top spot, for the same reasons as above. Plus it's extensive, and pretty sweet stuff considering it was done years ago now.

UMK3 Shattered is awesome, and I rank it highly, but behind Mortal Personality Disorder. That video kicks ass, I love the multiple characters linked into one combo chain (which is why you should look out for a video focusing on a certain "Deadliest Warrior" in the near future ;-))

Finally, I'll rate Max Damage into my top 5. However, they're all fantastic. It's almost criminal to leave out any of the Service Packs (especially 2 and 3,) but they've been surpassed!

So;

1) MKII Deconstructed
2) Mortal Kombat Kompletions
3) Mortal Personality Disorder
4) UMK3: Shattered
5) Maximum Damage

* This is all from memory, so I could be forgetting stuff.

if i have the UMK3 Devastation Kombo Video with kombos Performed by RZP and Video Editing by Ninja Grinder hosted in this webpage/forums the whole list will be...

2. MKT Broken 1 (the first biggest thing that i´ve never seen before)
3. UMK3 Devastation Vol. 1
4. MK2 SKOM
5. UMK3: SP2

Let´s stop "dreaming" about a host... and this is "the real" list...

2. MKT Broken 1 (the first biggest thing that i´ve never seen before)
3. UMK3: MPD
4. MK2 SKOM
5. UMK3: SP2

The combo page is in need of an update. I heard the Armageddon video was added but it's not on the list, I think there are a few more that belong there.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I uploaded Devastation on November 16th, I just haven't been able to fix the combo videos section.

I'll put a link to it in the main page for the combo videos, just tell me what to put for the info.

Selpex

Noob
one ofmy faves is mkpd and shattered its hard to list 1-5, dont liketo list my own vids,ireally only see the wrong things on my mktbroken series

Shock said:
I uploaded Devastation on November 16th, I just haven't been able to fix the combo videos section.

I'll put a link to it in the main page for the combo videos, just tell me what to put for the info.
Well thanks man:)
the info could be: A Kombo Video For The Unlimited Game Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Kombos By RZP Editing By the Pentahdpta NinjaGrinder (Please writte all this if you don´t mind:) thanks again

NinjaGrinder said:
there u go RZP, your dream just came true lol
hahahaha, so my whole list of top 5 of videos is the first list i wrote:p