What's new

TOP 5 Babalities

Dann

Noob
why not? Keep this top 5 threads coming. This is the most fun i've had in this site in a while

1.Johny cage
2.Smoke
3.Sub Zero
4.Skarlett
5. kabal

I'll update if more people post. top Babalities so far-
1. Johny cage-7
2. kano-6
2. noob-6
3. shang tsung-5
4. kabal-4
4. skarlett-4
5. freddy-3
5. liu kang-3
5. scorpion-3
5. shao khan-3
6. sub zero-3
7. kenshi-2
7. kratos-2
8. cyber sub zero-1
9. ermac-1
9. jade-1
9. jax-1
9. kintaro-1
9. kung lao-1
9. raiden-1
9. reptile-1
9. smoke-1

RiverHB

Noob
Do you have to not block through the entire ladder and babality everyone on expert to get Shao Kahn's Babality?

1. Raiden
2. Kano
3. Noob
4. Kintaro
5. Scorpion

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I have no idea how you Babality the bosses, but I'd like to one day.

5. Skarlet - I don't know whether the bottle of blood is adorable or disturbing...
4. Kratos - Tearing the head off a Gorgon doll AND getting Orbs for it? Awesome.
3. Shang Tsung - He may as well have turned into Stewie. Evil, evil little baby...
2. Jade - Hitting babies with boomerangs is wrong. Funny...but wrong.
1. Noob Saibot - Who wouldn't laugh at a baby trapped in a black hole vacuum? I pretend to be the little pig from the Geico commercial and just go "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I may do the same.
Dammit. Yesterday was Unlock Babality Trophy Day.

Now today's gonna be Babality The Expert Ladder Day.

WHY IS MY WORLD OVERRUN WITH BABIES

aj1701

Noob
Do you have to not block through the entire ladder and babality everyone on expert to get Shao Kahn's Babality?
I think its medium or higher. You don't need to actually babality them, but you do need to not block the winning round. Then it just happens when you win against the boss (again, without blocking the winning round).

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
1. Johnny Cage hands down no competition. The fact that people would even think of other characters for "top babality" in SCANDALOUS.
2. Shang Tsung. Reminds me of Mr. Burns.
3. Shao Kahn.
4. Kano'.
5. Liu Kang.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
1. Noob Saibot (baby caught in a infinite portal loop? plus the fact that his little voice goes out when he falls into the portal)
2. Ermac (Not only do they get caught in a constant tkl, but you get to hear multiple crying babies at once, I love it)
3. Scorpion (get over here! - nuff said)
4. Kenshi (another instance of psychic powers gone awry)
5. Kratos (Even as a baby he still manages to be BA)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
In order to babality Shao Kahn, these steps below are needed :

- Play in Expert difficulty
- Don't lose any round in the entire ladder
- Do babality in every single match, including on Shang Tsung and Goro or Kintaro
- In the Shao Kahn match, don't block in both rounds, so, the very last hit will "babality" him

It's possible to do it in team tag ladder too.

That's it. :D :p

NKZero

Noob
In order to babality Shao Kahn, these steps below are needed :

- Play in Expert difficulty
- Don't lose any round in the entire ladder
- Do babality in every single match, including on Shang Tsung and Goro or Kintaro
- In the Shao Kahn match, don't block in both rounds, so, the very last hit will "babality" him

It's possible to do it in team tag ladder too.

That's it. :D :p
Wait so how does blocking work against everyone else? Is it that you cannot block in the final round of a match and win that round in order to perform the banality? Also are you sure you have to babality everyone else before facing the bosses?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Wait so how does blocking work against everyone else? Is it that you cannot block in the final round of a match and win that round in order to perform the banality? Also are you sure you have to babality everyone else before facing the bosses?
1. Against the normal matches until Shang Tsung (8th fight in the Ladder), you can block the first round, but, the second, you should not block, and next , do the Babality

2. Against Goro or Kintaro, you should not block both rounds, and next, do the last hit (automatically, the Babality will be performed, without command input of any nature)

3. Against Shao Kahn, the same procedure as did against Goro/Kintaro, but, before, you have to have done babality in all ladder.

Yep, I tested. I even tested doing block in first round against Shao Kahn, and not blocking in the second , but , a glitch seems to occurs : Shao Kahn stay in "dizzy" state, but , does not transform in baby version, and the game suddenly is over .... so, the "modus operandi" above is accurate.

Some sources say you can lose a round in any fight until Shang Tsung, but cannot use a continue/retry , and so, the trick works too. I did not tested that, because I was able to go until Shao Kahn (I use tag mode with Scorpion/Kitana), without losing none round, and doing babality in everyone, using the method I explained above, and worked OK.

:D

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Yep, I tested. I even tested doing block in first round against Shao Kahn, and not blocking in the second , but , a glitch seems to occurs : Shao Kahn stay in "dizzy" state, but , does not transform in baby version, and the game suddenly is over .... so, the "modus operandi" above is accurate.

:D
Apparently if a special attack is used to win the match against Shao Kahn, that's when the glitch happens...

My top 5:

1. Kano (If this isn't more hilarious than cowtipping, I don't know what is...)
2. Scorpion (That's easy. GET OVER HERE!)
3. Sub Zero (Slipping on your own frozen pee? Now that's humiliating.)
4. Kabal (I never seen a baby crawl THAT FAST!)
5. Johnny Cage (Scribble scribble scribble....then act badass...classic.)

Honorable mentions NPO: Smoke, Raiden, Liu Kang, Rain

Dann

Noob
Difficulty has to be medium or higher. Don't block the winning round. Babality everyone to see hori kintaro/ babalities. Babality goro and kintaro to see SHAO khan