What's new

Top 3 Opponents MK9

@iperfectlegend (this dude levels up faster than no person i have ever seen)
Superi0rMagik (i hate kabal, this guy is always one step ahead, he trained me into the player who i am today who is the future god of mk)
@kevo da man (i hate kabal)
@curbolicious (id like to play you more to give ur 15 yo ass a spankin)

Matix218

Get over here!
Toughest opponents I've faced offline in actual tournament pool matches were Crazy Dominican, Black Mamba Moan, and Josh99 all of whom beat me

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
-KHAOTIC_TRUTH: I get Caged...
-EMPEROR_DARK: I get Jaxed..
-Marvax88: more Caging

I know there are many great players here but these are the people I've recently fought that make me feel like I haven't improved as much as I thought I have..fv's and babies on deck.. -___-

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Most Pain in the ass, rather than Toughest for me would be :
Euph0nic, His jade actually gives me problems :s
MK9-SnOwY, His mileena man, i actually have to break out my old main ( Mileena) to even it out :s
and WorldWarrior305 - His Mileena's Jumpy Jumpy, and mileena isnt fun for freddy, Makes me Sad Sad :/

Unfortunatly most people are blinded by the fascade of tournaments (brothers, teams, random brackets, p1/p2 differences and counterpicking) and are supporting a game that isn't tournament worthy anyway (blockstun, hitboxes, input bug, dash nerf etc)
The top 3 for me will be the only ones who have seen through it all (none but me i guess)...

Honorable mentions:

Dancock, Medina4Life, DetroitBalln , Morty Seinfeld, Infusion
JamesMK, Sabin, REO, Insuperable (never played)
Chris G, PerfectLegend (once defended the blockstun, but now sees through it), and CDjr.

Noone is really"tough" because the game bogs down what a player is truly capable of, (example: myself in MKDA compared to MK9). MK9 is super fun but depends on meter to balance it rather than the mindgames of old "no breakers etc". MKDA P1 and p2 took more skill because p1 priority was NOT guaranteed and was effected by footsies/spacin and sidestepping/backdashing. Add sthe fact my dfamous defense that i'm known for means nothing in a game as shallow as MK9. To me, i'll always be the best player in this community. But you're all great players. Just wish you were playing a better game. Sorry i was this bad in MK9. Just dont forget all these years i've spent being top, and know i'm still top.

I mean the blockstun was bad too in MKDC, but at least you can punish out of a low block (and punish in general)

Unfortunatly most people are blinded by the fascade of tournaments (brothers, teams, random brackets, p1/p2 differences and counterpicking) and are supporting a game that isn't tournament worthy anyway (blockstun, hitboxes, input bug, dash nerf etc)
The top 3 for me will be the only ones who have seen through it all (none but me i guess)...

Honorable mentions:

Chris G, PerfectLegend (once defended the blockstun, but now sees through it), and CDjr.

Noone is really"tough" because the game bogs down what a player is truly capable of, (example: myself in MKDA compared to MK9). MK9 is super fun but depends on meter to balance it rather than the mindgames of old "no breakers etc". MKDA P1 and p2 took more skill because p1 priority was NOT guaranteed and was effected by footsies/spacin and sidestepping/backdashing. Add sthe fact my dfamous defense that i'm known for means nothing in a game as shallow as MK9. To me, i'll always be the best player in this community. But you're all great players. Just wish you were playing a better game. Sorry i was this bad in MK9. Just dont forget all these years i've spent being top, and know i'm still top.

I mean the blockstun was bad too in MKDC, but at least you can punish out of a low block (and punish in general)

man... remember the mka days? for all that games faults it sure was fun. thanks for teaching me what high level play is all about. it has translated very well to AE for me.

"Adapt!"

Honorable mentions:

Man.. you talk like the game is trash just because you can't compete in it. WTF dude, this is the most legit MK ever and you are talking about your godlike skills MKDA and other broken games? /facepalm

Maxter

Noob

Honorable mentions:

Sorry check but i can't agree with you, this is not only the most competitive MK, it is one of the most competitive fighting games ever, i've played mostly every fighting game and this is the most consistent one despite the bugs you describe, those doesn't interfere at high level competition, and the block stunt exist on a lot of fighting games, you need different kind of block stunts on different hits, noone compalints about this besides you and a handful of players, if the game wasn't consistent you will see random players getting the first place all the time, come on check don't compare the 3d games you mentioned about with this game, it is true that it has some flaws but these doesn't break the game at all like a lot of people think, i don't really know why you quit the game, you were very good at it and all of a sudden you got lost, there is nothing we can do to fix its problems right now, but why the selfishness of not supporting what you like or want others not to support it if you don't like it?