What's new

Top 3 Characters you use

Kano
Jax
Sonya

I don't know, for some reason I pretty much suck with a lot of top tiered characters like Kabal, H.Smoke and Kung Lao...

1.) Stryker (One word - dontletmeconnectwithhispopupcombo)
2.) Reptile (Extremely adaptable)
3.) Kabal (I have since retired him BUT I will whip him out if someone wants to start playing cheap...)

On a side note, I would figure that Stryker would be ranked higher than what he is, I mean 2 mistakes and some change and your dead against a GOOD Stryker player. :shock:

1- Nightwolf
2- Ermac
3- Dont know about the third one, maybe:
Cyrax/HSmoke/Reptile/Kabal

Nightwolf and Ermac are just characters i can play better than all the other characters.

thisisjust said:
1.) Stryker (One word - dontletmeconnectwithhispopupcombo)
2.) Reptile (Extremely adaptable)
3.) Kabal (I have since retired him BUT I will whip him out if someone wants to start playing cheap...)

On a side note, I would figure that Stryker would be ranked higher than what he is, I mean 2 mistakes and some change and your dead against a GOOD Stryker player. :shock:
Totally agree with you man, he got some good shits to spot him in a better position... just two mistake and good bye, but it only work with not too much mistake against ninjas, jax, stryker and others, but if you fight against females, robots, or kabals (and others) there are posibilities to make a mistake

And tonight's top 3...

1. Ermac (Pure ownage. An insane combo for every occasion.)
2. Human Smoke (Pretty much the same reason as Ermac, but the combos are a little more difficult.)
3. Stryker (One word. Gun.)