What's new

Tom Brady returning to the competitive scene

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Tom Brady's Sub Zero against FOREVER KING 's Jax was one of the best fights in fighting game history; though I can no longer find the video... Does anyone know which tournament it was?
Tom Brady ended with a comeback 2,1,4 X-RAY in the corner.. Every round was so close.. That fight defines fighting games.
(Tr0l, it's not a game...)

SZSR

Noob
ahh, Tom Brady returns!!!!!! Me and Tom have had alot of moments on streams and offline, and he has got to be one of the coolest guys in this community and a very necessary person in this community. I'm glad I got to witness his match vs Denzell at Anaheim live, because the score wouldn't tell you how hype that room was. Had Triforce talking smack and stuff and me talking trash and etc. haha good times. Well I actually havent played him yet, so that is just another reason for me to get to Dallas.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Tom Brady's Sub Zero against FOREVER KING 's Jax was one of the best fights in fighting game history; though I can no longer find the video... Does anyone know which tournament it was?
Tom Brady ended with a comeback 2,1,4 X-RAY in the corner.. Every round was so close.. That fight defines fighting games.
(Tr0l, it's not a game...)
do you mean tom against foreverking's "kung lao"? THAT was a real comeback. That was amazing.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
do you mean tom against foreverking's "kung lao"? THAT was a real comeback. That was amazing.
Was that at PowerUp2012?
If so, I may have unknowingly skipped over it... I watched him face MKLegend's Kung Lao... An interesting match.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Was that at PowerUp2012?
If so, I may have unknowingly skipped over it... I watched him face MKLegend's Kung Lao... An interesting match.
Yes it was at PowerUp, but if I remember correctly it was in top 8 on losers side and with tom's comeback against Kung Lao ... but now you made me wonder :16Bit.

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
Tom Brady has greatly enhanced my facebook experience. Since becoming friends with him, Facebook constantly suggests stunning girls from exotic locations all over the globe in the "people you may know section." I click my mouse on them to see what mutual friend we could possibly have in common, and without fail, it's Thomas Brady.