What's new

Tom Brady Facts

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
A Mortal Kombat character was based on Tom Brady. You all know him as pre-patch Kung Lao.
Tom Brady once vacationed in Iraq. This caused GWB to begin the search for Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Tom Brady once got mad and kicked the Straight Tower of Pisa
Tom Brady doesn't play dead from bears. Bears play dead from Tom Brady.
Tom Brady can draw a perfect circle first try with a pen and a ruler.
Tom Brady rips the tags of mattresses.
Tom Brady HAS Jessie's Girl.
There used to be a word that rhymed with orange. Tom Brady didn't care for that...
Tom Brady doesn't play online because last time he did, PSN was down for a month.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
When Tom Brady presses U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, 3, 4 instead of a fatality, a Moai Moai head crushes the opponent.

Eight

I am the salt
I can't hear anything you're saying with your lips jammed so far up Tom's ass.

I mean, I respect the guy and everything he's done, but jesus christ. Idol worship much?

Kombo

Noob

I mean, I respect the guy and everything he's done, but jesus christ. Idol worship much?
LMAO! Eight I you are one of the funniest dudes on this site.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation

LMAO - It's just a joke! Haha! I thought with all the hate for him flying around, it couldn't hurt to have a nice topic about him.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
When Tom Brady says "Come Here" Scorpion comes here.
When you do a babality on Tom Brady he still kicks your ass.

This is for fun i don't even know Tom Brady more than i know the guy with the roundhouse kick lol.
No offense Mr. Brady.

He also doesn't know what wakeups are because he never falls.

Theme

Noob
A Mortal Kombat character was based on Tom Brady. You all know him as pre-patch Kung Lao.
Tom Brady once vacationed in Iraq. This caused GWB to begin the search for Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Tom Brady once got mad and kicked the Straight Tower of Pisa
Tom Brady doesn't play dead from bears. Bears play dead from Tom Brady.
Tom Brady can draw a perfect circle first try with a pen and a ruler.
Tom Brady rips the tags of mattresses.
Tom Brady HAS Jessie's Girl.
There used to be a word that rhymed with orange. Tom Brady didn't care for that...
Tom Brady doesn't play online because last time he did, PSN was down for a month.
Tom Brady once visited the Virgin Islands. Now they are just known as the Islands.
Tom Brady once gave a group of kids his old watches. Now they're known as the Power Rangers.
Tom Brady jumps into a pond. He doesnt get wet, but the pond gets Tom Brady'd.
Tom Brady once kicked a truck. That truck became Optimus Prime.
Tom Brady counted to infinity... twice.
Tom Brady doesnt care for the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Tom Brady doesnt check under his bed for the boogieman, the boogieman checks under his bed for Tom Brady.
Tom Brady uses a nightlight, not because hes afraid of the dark. The darkness is afraid of him.
Tom Brady's tears curses cancer..... too bad he never cries.
Tom Brady got angry once.... that was known today as the KT event. Poor Dinosaurs.
Tom Brady lost his virginity before his parents did.
Tom Brady shops for cereal at Home Depot.
Tom Brady can suckerpunch someone with is foot.
Tom Brady can slam a revolving door.
Tom Brady visited Mars... Now we know why it doesnt have life.
Tom Brady was born on May 6th 1945 a day before the Nazis surrendered... Coincidence? I think not.
Tom Brady is currently sueing LAW AND ORDER, for taking his trademark bicep's names.
Tom Brady was dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, not atomic bombs, contrary to popular beliefs.
Tom Brady IS Victoria's Secret.

Mortal Kombat was based around Tom Brady's life. GGNORE.

Kombo

Noob
Tom Brady once visited the Virgin Islands. Now they are just known as the Islands.
Tom Brady once gave a group of kids his old watches. Now they're known as the Power Rangers.
Tom Brady jumps into a pond. He doesnt get wet, but the pond gets Tom Brady'd.
Tom Brady once kicked a truck. That truck became Optimus Prime.
Tom Brady counted to infinity... twice.
Tom Brady doesnt care for the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Tom Brady doesnt check under his bed for the boogieman, the boogieman checks under his bed for Tom Brady.
Tom Brady uses a nightlight, not because hes afraid of the dark. The darkness is afraid of him.
Tom Brady's tears curses cancer..... too bad he never cries.
Tom Brady got angry once.... that was known today as the KT event. Poor Dinosaurs.
Tom Brady lost his virginity before his parents did.
Tom Brady shops for cereal at Home Depot.
Tom Brady can suckerpunch someone with is foot.
Tom Brady can slam a revolving door.
Tom Brady visited Mars... Now we know why it doesnt have life.
Tom Brady was born on May 6th 1945 a day before the Nazis surrendered... Coincidence? I think not.
Tom Brady is currently sueing LAW AND ORDER, for taking his trademark bicep's names.
Tom Brady was dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, not atomic bombs, contrary to popular beliefs.
Tom Brady IS Victoria's Secret.

Mortal Kombat was based around Tom Brady's life. GGNORE.
the one about him loosing his virginity before his parents made me lol pretty hard.

Loot

the special effects
Uh, itis 2011, making Chuck Norris jokes, I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Theme

Noob
Uh, itis 2011, making Chuck Norris jokes, I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Whoever said it was Chuck Norris? Clearly says Tom Brady.....;) And it aint a joke. You dont joke around when it comes to Tom Brady.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
95% of Australian women admit that they have slept with tom Brady. The other 5% were extremely ugly or fat.

Tom Brady doesnt need to unlock Quan Chi or Cyber Subzero, he simply says now.

Tom Brady beat a salty player once so badly he ended up in the Krypt as a screamer.

Little kids wear Scorpion pajamas. Scorpion wears Tom Brady pajamas.