What's new

To the haters and the supporters...

Haou Shoukou Ken

I am for wine & the company of questionable women
Whats funny in this thread is all the wound ass kissing since he beat a top player,
and
when a "top player" posts a comment that's not even funny or good yet 20+ people like it.
lol smh sheep on sheeple sheep on

Haou Shoukou Ken

I am for wine & the company of questionable women
on a side note, if i was wound i woulda danced in front of burger kings face, made change out of his 100$ and made it rain all around me, bought an ice cream with the money and enjoyed it like it was the best ice cream i have ever tasted, all in his face of course lol

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
You, in no circumstances are in a position to try and regulate anyone. You are a life long scrub, who has never accomplished anything. You can kiss my brown ass, and i'll take that apology now.
My intention was never to regulate; my intention was to light a fire under your ass to put your money where your mouth was and go through with the FT10. I honestly forgot I even made the post till last wekend but it seems like I helped if you're still pissed about it some 2 months later. ;x Thanks for the stream shout out. Shame circumstances prevented me from making it to Yomi that night. Good shit for going through with the set, but you should never let a "nobody" (in MKX? I am. Games I actually practice and travel for? I am not.) get under your skin like that. Be humble and play, baby. Your actions speak so much louder than a thread like this.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I picked you to win but I wanted King to win because the blow up would have been very entertaining. Oh well

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
This is a really mild popoff all things considered lol, he responded directly to some quotes made by people. If you don't like being held accountable for your words, don't say em. If you are confident enough to talk such heavy shit to a guy for losing before the match has even happened, well don't get all butthurt when it turns back around and shits on you.

Now, while it's a relevant topic. The name Wound Cowboy. I always hear commentators pronounce Wound as in "wound up", or "tightly wound", but everytime I read the name I can't help read Wound as "open wound" or "heavily wounded". Can I get some clarification once and for all from someone who actually knows (not just someone who has also heard commentators read it aloud)?