What's new

To all my Military Brothers and Sisters of TYM, Vet. and Active Expose this person!!!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
To all my military brothers and sisters, whether you are serving or have served, expose this man and ensure his face becomes known by the military and everywhere so he can longer get away with this insanity.

The video below is a post by a YouTuber that goes by the name Johnnyb34434, his channel though is dedicated fully to anti-American/Military opinions, which is fine everyone is allowed to voice their opinion, but he goes way too far here. The vid below is him explaining how he impersonates being a veteran to take advantage of all the treatment vets receive on days like Veterans Day. He also believes that he will be completely above the law posing in this manner by donning fake medals for military honors he has never earned, which as many of us who have served or serve know is illegal. Expose him, help ensure his face is so recognizable he cannot exploit the day we were given to honor our fallen and to honor those of us who have fought and served our country.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
This guy is a scumbag. I saw this video two years ago about dressing up as a veteran. He thinks he is safe? The SEALS found Bin Laden, what makes him think some ex-spec op guy wont hunt his pear shaped head down?

I don't wish harm on anyone but he deserves a stomping, badly.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
how? well it doesnt make much sense to report it on here but i dont really see how its ironic
I simply posted it to tell all those on TYM who are vets or currently serving. This thread is mainly directed at the, but everyone is more than welcome speak their mind as well.

That man is a mentally disturbed extremist akin to those PETA freaks. If you don't agree with your government or military there are many civil and legal ways to protest and take action. What this man is doing in unethical, disrespectful, and just flat out vile.

that shit is 2 years old. Nothing has happen because nothing can be done. He didn't break any law that I am aware of. Yes he is a scumbag but so are millions of other Americans. This shit is probably like on the bottom tier of scumbaggery.

edit
Posting his info online for internet justice is stupid. Always has been and always will be.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
that shit is 2 years old. Nothing has happen because nothing can be done. He didn't break any law that I am aware of. Yes he is a scumbag but so are millions of other Americans. This shit is probably like on the bottom tier of scumbaggery.

edit
Posting his info online for internet justice is stupid. Always has been and always will be.

It is infact illegal to dawn military clothing and pose as military but there has never been a case tried from my research. I guess there isnt enough money to be earned from his crime so instead of prosecuting him they will continue to flood the courts with people who do 5 over the speed limit so.they can make some coin.

'Merica

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
This guy prolly was a basic training restart who just simply couldn't make the cut, so he dresses up and play soldier LMFAO. I have nothing against him claiming a drink or two and free meals by posing as a vet; but if he had found and exploited a way to gain actual benefits such as GI Bill, VA compensation, then this would be a problem. We as veterans earned our privileges through our service in the military, and those privileges are granted and solely available us. The fact that anyone can dress up and play military vet to earn these privileges is very depressing.

Eh, look at the guy. Besides the creepy, his teeth are ultra yellow, he's obese as hell and he looks extremely unhealthy as in he seems to me like there's stuff actively going on in his body that will eventually end him.

I wouldn't be much to concerned with him. By the looks of him I am pretty sure NO ONE in real life even acknowledges him, he looks slobbish and dirt poor and must be extremely lonely and because of these elements very miserable - to top it off he looks like he's close to death anyway.

Let him be, not worth the time. His slobby, unhealthy lifestyle wreaks through his features - this will ultimately be his demise. As it stands, he is nobody and nobody will remember him. So he can, fake, procure costumes, high five wwe superstars at front row seats all he wants in the end (which his seems close) he gets away with nothing if you really think about it.

Much love & respect to all my vets. Nothing here, move on.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
tbh, i think it makes a statement, never take anything at face value, That police officer pulling you over might not be a real police officer....he could be a psychopath in a police costume who just wants to lure you away and kill you >.>