What's new

Thought I'd Say Hello

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Add me on PSN if you want some Smoke MU exp.

ghostface777o0o

...I've never been a FAN of Kitana, but I'll give you a fair SHAKE.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

SPOKESY

Noob
Will do, :) had some schooling from GLoRToR earlier (very helpful) and realised what a total noob I really am haha. Can only get better though, especially with help from all you guys. :D

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Will do, :) had some schooling from GLoRToR earlier (very helpful) and realised what a total noob I really am haha. Can only get better though, especially with help from all you guys. :D
We'll go on as time permits. For now learn your frame data and learn to punish properly.

SPOKESY

Noob
STB Espio - That sucks, but then again if MK were region free I guess online would be completely unplayable intercontinental most of the time. Will just have to settle for you American peeps advice on here :(

GLoRToR - A work in progress......when I'm at advantage and opponent at disadvantage.....spacing and pacing footsies...on it

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Welcome to TYM!

You'll see me on EU PSN from time to time to, so hit me up if you want! Always looking for players who are genuinly interested in levelling up their game.

SPOKESY

Noob
Thanks 1man3letters GambitTheFirst. Definitely want to improve my game a hell of a lot. Up until recently lurking TYM, never even looked at frame data, fundamentals etc. so I am looking forward to getting stuck in. Thanks again to everyone for being so welcoming, feels like home lmao. :D

SPOKESY

Noob
Had the pleasure of repeatedly getting my ass handed to me from 1man3letters :eek: can't say it was lots of fun being beaten so badly, but did enjoy getting to play against and see a top player in action. Cheers for the games, look forward to picking myself up off the floor repeatedly again sometime soon :)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Had the pleasure of repeatedly getting my ass handed to me from 1man3letters :eek: can't say it was lots of fun being beaten so badly, but did enjoy getting to play against and see a top player in action. Cheers for the games, look forward to picking myself up off the floor repeatedly again sometime soon :)
no bother man,it was nice to meet someone new online that doesntjump around like a frog lol.
sorry had to cut the session short,gf came home from work so i had to make the dinner.

like others have suggested check out the framedata threads,will help with your punishes and stuff.
i wrote a baraka guide in the baraka forum that explains all his strings,high/lows,frametraps etc so that might be helpfull for getting ya used to the baraka matchup, there's not many lol

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Welcome! I hope you enjoy downplaying and trolling.

Seriously though, this is the best community. I used to avoid all fansites because they're always full of morons, but TYM is very much an exception to that.

SPOKESY

Noob
1man3letters no worries man, I think I was getting to the point of taking as many ass kickings as I could then anyway :mad: lol. I have been giving the frame data a look and will continue doing so. Take a while to have it all sink in but I'm up for it.

Will give the Baraka guide a look, sound. It was Mileena that was a huge pain in the ass. With your iAS I just had no clue how to get in and you were just generally mixing me up like a muthafucka haha. Btw checked out your final in Dublin against Slick, great fight. On a side note though the commentary is undoubtedly the best I have ever heard rofl "Slick's just gonna have to be a filthy bastard here", "a lot of American players think Baraka's shite!" great stuff.

@GrandMasterson Thanks, yeah seems like a great community here. :)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters no worries man, I think I was getting to the point of taking as many ass kickings as I could then anyway :mad: lol. I have been giving the frame data a look and will continue doing so. Take a while to have it all sink in but I'm up for it.

Will give the Baraka guide a look, sound. It was Mileena that was a huge pain in the ass. With your iAS I just had no clue how to get in and you were just generally mixing me up like a muthafucka haha. Btw checked out your final in Dublin against Slick, great fight. On a side note though the commentary is undoubtedly the best I have ever heard rofl "Slick's just gonna have to be a filthy bastard here", "a lot of American players think Baraka's shite!" great stuff.
mileena online is bit stupid to be fair though.
yea like i was saying u can just dash d1d3 to get in on the sais, even just walk and crouch to inch your way in, crouching from a dash can sometimes get you saied to the face,look for the pattern of the sais aswell to try get a jump in for a air to air.
mostly always block on her wakeup aswell, all her wakeups unsafe so if dont make her respect your going to block them you'll eat alot of rolls

yea a good few people have commented about the way the irish commentate,we like to have fun with it i guess.
slick was very nervous that day because his 1st tourny so he didnt show his best,hes very good.
any one where OriginalRazer is on the mic its always gold,lol. if ya can find the evo quailfier vids on dooms channel some of the stuff there is mad... "pringles!"
if ya want a laugh aswell there some youtube archived casuals streams me n few other irish lads did, its well funny

SPOKESY

Noob
1man3letters yeah was doing dash d1d3 well in couple online matches after you left. I was just overwhelmed with the pace that you were playing at, was doing everything like 2 secs too late lol.

I will have a look at them mate always up for a laugh. Yeah you could tell he was nervous, dropped a lot of combos/punish opportunities. Not that I should comment on that for anyone lmao

Element_

The First Element
It was good to play Spokesy...im sure you will improve alot and i l be happy to help you..btw i need sparring partners...not interested in the online now ;)

SPOKESY

Noob
Seems like this is THE place to level up. So glad I joined, everybody is very welcoming and helpful. Why don't you make a thread and introduce yourself? ;)

Element_

The First Element
yeah,i'l do that annother time though..change my avatar etc....i v played with quite alot of people on this site ,and known some for years!we'l have some more casuals tomor if you like ;)