What's new

Thought I'd Say Hello

SPOKESY

Noob
Hi everyone.

Been lurking on TYM for a week or two and thought I would sign myself up.

The site has such a huge wealth of information and has already helped me a lot in the short space of time I have been visiting. So first off thanks to all you whom contribute.

I have been a fan of Mortal Kombat since I was about 7 or 8 I guess although I have not played many recent installments of the game. Picked up the latest MK a few months after release and was addicted immediately. With that being said though, the combination of problems with my internet/MK online and BF3 (I usually play FPS mainly) coming out I stopped playing and lent it to a friend.

Anyway to cut a looooong story short of a novel, got it back and have been playing a lot since. I main Smoke, but have been trying out Sub Zero and Kitana. I will definitely be using Kitana long term.

Nice to be a part of the community. I look forward to getting my ass kicked from you guys. :eek:

Oh and my PSN is SPOKESMAN_SHIP

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
rev0lver

Your first assignment as the new Kitana Moderator is to train this new player up. Hop to it!

Welcome, SPOKESY. You will level up here like no other.

SPOKESY

Noob
Thank you GamerBlake90 appreciate the welcome. Ah yeah, I have been frequenting the Kitana sub forum and heard there is a new dictator in town haha.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Welcome to the site! I also leveled up immensely after joining this site, it's a great place with some great people. Enjoy your stay!

SPOKESY

Noob
GLoRToR thanks.....awesome saves me having to be all likeable and stuff haha btw think I may have fought you online but not sure, definitely seen you in lobby.