What's new

Things in the past that you miss the most

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Karazhan runs 4 times a week blowing up my high school education.
Vib-ribbon (My disc broke down the middle)
Gen 1-3 Pokemon
Beyblades
Bring me the horizon EP/Count your blessings
Most of all i miss £10 teenths :(

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Halo Reach ruined Halo for me, Halo 4 DESTROYED it for me. I really miss those days and the Halo 3 ones. But this isn't THAT long ago though. I thought the thread meant like 10+ years.
Yes it was long ago. These days, 1 year is a life time. Regardless, title says "things in the past that you miss the most".

coolwhip

Noob
Toys. They're awesome. If I still had them, I'm pretty sure I'd occasionally play if no one was around to judge.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Maaaaaaan, this thread.

I miss these things on the regular:

^LD Bell Marching Band 2001-2002

Not to mention not having fucking bills, a job, not being jaded, being able to play paintball or do any physical activity regularly and still have time to, you know...do anything else. While I do miss these things greatly, I am actually happier as an adult for the most part. A relatively sordid past will do that to a person.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I miss when Arsenal had a captain that stuck around for more than three seasons.

I miss when people got into UFC because they had a genuine interest and discipline in Mixed-martial arts and not because they were Brock Lesnar marks who simply didn't know where else to turn after WWE gradually became PG. (yeah, I went there)

Speaking of which, I miss when the World Heavyweight Title was actually pushed as a world title on par with the WWE Title instead of being booked as a mid-card hot potato so that the WWE can camouflage Chris Benoit's reign. Doesn't change what happened concerning the Benoit family, but by now refusing to air entire re-runs because Jim Ross took 10 seconds of his time to mention who Randy Orton beat to win his first world title is rather overkill.

Ultimately, the reason why things are the way they are now is because there's just not enough sense of sense of faith or ambition in the world anymore, it prides itself in taking the easy way out.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Ultimately, the reason why things are the way they are now is because there's just not enough sense of sense of faith or ambition in the world anymore, it prides itself in taking the easy way out.
Life is a 6-4 that you cant counterpick.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I miss when kids cartoons were good (Thundercats, Voltron, etc..) instead of this crap they want them to watch now on tv (Dora, Adventure Time, etc.) it seems somewhere along the times they forgot how to make good cartoons for kids.