What's new

They Don't Call Me The Main Man For Nothing! - The Lobo General Discussion Thread.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
Yes, 2 xx Toss is a tick throw string, like 12 xx Toss. If you want a fast string that leads to a full combo, your best options are 113 and D1 xx trait low shot. Standing 1 starts up at 7 frames, D1 at 6. There's also b12 xx MB B3 (which does a TON of damage if you have trait shells), with B1 starting at around 9 frames.
Ok thx, i'll just start using b12 xx MB B3 I dont care how much meter I waste

Ok thx, i'll just start using b12 xx MB B3 I dont care how much meter I waste
That's what Lobo is, dude. I don't know what else I can tell you. You HAVE to spend meter for damage. Lobo has no meterless damage, unless you start with B2U1, and you're only getting hit with that online. You wanted fast punishes for big damage, I listed them. You have to spend your resources for the damage Lobo is known for.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
That's what Lobo is, dude. I don't know what else I can tell you. You HAVE to spend meter for damage. Lobo has no meterless damage, unless you start with B2U1, and you're only getting hit with that online. You wanted fast punishes for big damage, I listed them. You have to spend your resources for the damage Lobo is known for.
I know dude thx. All your advice was great im hitting the lab with all the tips you gave me, thx man.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
No need for a smart ass answer. You severely limit yourself and stay with unsafe and low damage shit without meter.

What are you really going to do if you're careless with your management?
I didnt think this conversation was serious..Im obviously joking, I'm not going to do b12 xx MB B3 outside of punishing.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
If you are getting poked out of your standing 2, then you aren't conditioning the opponent to block. Plus, the range on 2 is absolutely awesome. For safe pressure, instead of doing 2,1, czar toss, do 2,1,pump shot. It's safe and leads to about 35% when burned. Go for the tosses from block afte you condition them not to hit buttons.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Honestly, Lobo discussions are serious business, man. Most players already think Lobo is behind the eight ball anyway, so the threads have to be saturated with useful info for new Lobo players. It's tough to realize if someone is joking over the internets, also. I understand you did say you were obviously joking, but sadly, there are people that would take your joking as legit tactics. You and I know there are people that stupid..

thatgoon24

Morphio24
"Rage quit duh" is a JOKE. I dont care how personally you take things, you should be able to know when its joking or not. Some people just don't know how to say lol.. Anyways, I dont care about him and his inability to recognize a joke. I care about leveling up my Lobo. B12 xx MB F3 is a solid way to punish for big damage. Speaking of punishing though, can his nuke shell pump shots punish any kind of zoning?

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
"Rage quit duh" is a JOKE. I dont care how personally you take things, you should be able to know when its joking or not. Some people just don't know how to say lol.. Anyways, I dont care about him and his inability to recognize a joke. I care about leveling up my Lobo. B12 xx MB F3 is a solid way to punish for big damage. Speaking of punishing though, can his nuke shell pump shots punish any kind of zoning?
Yes It punishes a lot of negitive on block zoning like from the deep or ravens crush. Its also great when trafing with characters projectiles on a count of his great damage. So if aqua man is in range and u block a trident take 28% for free.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
Thx also does Lobo have any max height setups for his overhead like Scorpion? Scorpion if he does a certain string(212) as an ender at max height of a combo, it creates enough advantage that his overhead is safe to use on the opponents knockdown. Lobos and Scorpions overhead are both 25 frames so maybe Lobo has something similar?

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Thx also does Lobo have any max height setups for his overhead like Scorpion? Scorpion if he does a certain string(212) as an ender at max height of a combo, it creates enough advantage that his overhead is safe to use on the opponents knockdown. Lobos and Scorpions overhead are both 25 frames so maybe Lobo has something similar?
I go for the overhead after I Party Crash a standing opponent. Aside from a wake up, they have to block it then. Other than that, I do it raw after I've conditioned them to not hit buttons, or to extend combos, of course.