What's new

TheMortalKombat.com web kode????

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So...I'm trying to set up an account on themortalkombat.com solely for the purpose to see my stats...but every time I enter the web kode that my ps3 (under options--social media menu) gives me...the website says not a valid web kode...anyone else experience this problem?? I'd love to see how stats on my Sheeva and Sindel!

Tim Static

Adminerator
So...I'm trying to set up an account on themortalkombat.com solely for the purpose to see my stats...but every time I enter the web kode that my ps3 (under options--social media menu) gives me...the website says not a valid web kode...anyone else experience this problem?? I'd love to see how stats on my Sheeva and Sindel!
No idea. I would contact NRS to find out more, or tweet to Rigo (NinjaBoy66 on twitter)

aj1701

Noob
Ha, I forgot about that site. Maybe the code is case sensitive? Are you mistaking a zero for an o?

Edit lol, x ray count 198mil, 204 sinya, 1935 kitana

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Ha, I forgot about that site. Maybe the code is case sensitive? Are you mistaking a zero for an o?

Edit lol, x ray count 198mil, 204 sinya, 1935 kitana
Haha yeah...I kinda like it because they have random stats that the game doesn't have listed. Like flawless victories...my favorite! tee hee hee

Oniros

Noob
Apologies for the necro bump, but I have the same problem as you. I always get the message "There was a problem updating your account" everytime I try to link the web kode. :( How did you fix it?