What's new

The Woolay Show Ep12 Ft. Team GGA (7/23/12)

Does the community want the Woolay Show to return?

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

pherleece

Woolay
With Shang Tsungs Fight Night V coming up, I thought this would be the perfect time to re-release some old Woolay Show episodes via MP3 to help pass the time until the release of MKX. Download below and enjoy!

Here is a brief history of the show for all who missed that era of MK9:

In April 2012, WNBA Cladue VonStroke (@G4S Claude VonStroke), VSM Pherleece, & VSM Insuperable (@Insuperable) started a live format show broadcasted on twitch every Monday night, where we interview a few players and then later bring on more people to discuss topics usually related to Mortal Kombat but can also go off tangent about the most random things. We've had so many different guest on the show such as @Perfect Legend @Sabin @R.E.O. @CD jr @Tom Brady NYChrisG @jamessmk @rev0lver @Pig Of The Hut @CURBOLICOUS @MAMALICOUS @Under_The_Mayo @Death @Big D @DetroitBalln @9.95 @DarKNaTaS @AK Smarrgasm @G4S J360 @GGA 16 Bit @GGA Dizzy @GGA Fill Pops @GGA Jeremiah @GGA Wafflez @GGA HAN @STB Shujinkydink @Goldy @WhatsHerName @w1nter warz @THTB Triforce @zaf @Jer Webster aka Digimon & MLG's Senior Vice President, Adam Apicella. I apologize to any guests we have had on that I missed, there were so many!

This episode we have Team GGA members 16 Bit, Young Tommy Wafflez, Fill Pops, Jeremiah & Dizzy. I wasn't able to get timestamps for the whole video but I can provide some of the topics covered in the first hour or so in chronological order.

• Wafflez doesn't know what the X-Files is
  • Discussion about how great the Mayans weren't
  • Dark Knight Rises discussion
  • The origins of GGA
  • @GGA pimpimjim
  • Jeremiah joins the call
  • Kitana discussion
There are many other topics covered but you have to listen to it for yourselves.

DOWNLOAD/LISTEN TO MP3 HERE
(Sorry the file is so large, not sure how compress it)
(@Saboteur-6 if you can compress and upload it, I'll gladly replace my link)

@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow
@RM JagoBlake

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Every show should return. Woolay, KTP, KtF, D4Cast (lol), Altaire's podcast, and the many others I'm forgetting. Not even kidding, it was awesome having community driven content, and now everyone is more experienced!

EDIT: Just realized this podcast was from 2012, dammit! I was hype for a new Woolay!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Aside from that bit about Kitana, do you discuss MKX stuff on the show? Just asking because your summary seems to say otherwise.

pherleece

Woolay
Aside from that bit about Kitana, do you discuss MKX stuff on the show? Just asking because your summary seems to say otherwise.
No this is from 2012 in the prime of the MK9 days. Just releasing them to give something to people to help pass the time.