What's new

the weirdest two weeks of my life to say the least

First we had an earthquake in the east coast.

Then Steve Jobbs leaves Apple (again).

Then we had the hurricane that bodied me and prevented me to go to Summer Jam.

Finally just 24 hours ago, EMP closes it doors and Perfect Legend left DMG!

lmao. can we say weird?!?

Anyways, the thing with PL did ended badly, cutting off all ties with him and the brand but it isnt the end of the world for DMG. We done extremely well before him and we will continue to do well without him. (unless 2012 really happens. YIKES!!)

I look at this way; one setback, we get three positive things out of it. So that being said, I would like to give the same oppertuinty that Perfect Legend, carelessly threw away, to another player who is really deserving of it.

So that being said, you guys would know them better than me but who do you all feel, is worthy of receiving the opportunity of being part of a brand?

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
My SON? lol JK
also, why did PL leave? it was like what, 2 months or so?
and sorry about your sucky past couple of weeks.

I$AAC

Noob
I vote Myself "'hint hint nudge nudge'

lol all joking aside, my vote goes to the CD brothers

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Brady, Nuff said or Slips, I mean Who wouldn't want to see a(the?) scorpion repping the brand at majors?

-b_s- :headbang:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
So its between the CD bros and Tom. hmmmmmmm
I know the CD brothers have trouble with funds to get out to west coast events, that's why they weren't at Evo and won't be at Devastation (maybe not even seasons beatings). I'm not saying Tom's not deserving, I just think at least one of the CD's should have the chance to play across the country.

I know the CD brothers have trouble with funds to get out to west coast events, that's why they weren't at Evo and won't be at Devastation (maybe not even seasons beatings). I'm not saying Tom's not deserving, I just think at least one of the CD's should have the chance to play across the country.
Most honest answer I read. Thank you!

Would anyone know how I would get in touch with them?