What's new

The Walking Dead: Season 2

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
I missed it. Too busy bowling high. What happened?
Sophia still hasn't been found.
Glen spilled the beans about the barn zombies and Lori's pregnancy to Dale.
Andrea and Shane bumped uglies after target practice.
Lori sent Glen into town to get abortion pills. Maggie went with and was attacked by a zombie.
Lori took the pills, but then threw them up. The show ended with Lori and Rick yelling at each other.
Instead of being about survivors in a zombie apocalypse, it's turned into a fucking soap opera.

Some of these episodes just have too much bullsh1t in em. Every damn episode seems like the characters need to f***. The preview showed that Carol has feelings for Daryl too? I swear that better not develop past words.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Lori sent Glen into town to get abortion pills. Maggie went with and was attacked by a zombie.
Lori took the pills, but then threw them up. The show ended with Lori and Rick yelling at each other.
Instead of being about survivors in a zombie apocalypse, it's turned into a fucking soap opera.
what the fuck man.. just.. *facepalm* :facepalm:

D-MyzE

Noob
Its weird. You'd think amidst all the blood, gore, and rotting corpses people would be less inclined to screw each other so often......

AK Walker

Han shot first
Not enough zombies this season. Too much drama if you ask me. I want to see more survival against zombies and less boring drama on a farm. Hopefully with everything that happened this past week the shit will hit the fan on next weeks episode.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Some of these episodes just have too much bullsh1t in em. Every damn episode seems like the characters need to f***. The preview showed that Carol has feelings for Daryl too? I swear that better not develop past words.
That was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw that preview lol.

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
I come bearing gifts. A spoiler for next episode! Seriously, don't click this. Or maybe you should. I dunno.

shura30

Shura
now they'll kill herschel and stay at his house

title will change to 'the walking farm'
it will contain pretty much the same amount of actions we've seen until now ( 0 )

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
You know, in regards to that pic, it's occurred to me that it could also be a "dream sequence". I will leave this goddamn show forever if that is the case.

shura30

Shura
the sad part is this shit took almost an hour of my life i never get back

You know, in regards to that pic, it's occurred to me that it could also be a "dream sequence". I will leave this goddamn show forever if that is the case.
Funny that you mention that because the site where I found that pic and the episode spoilers, something about sophia and hallucination were mentioned in the same sentence.