What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This track is not out yet, but it's one that I'm really looking forward to picking up when it does release. Below is a preview version:

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I love DGD!!! I miss jonny though :( what are your thoughts on the new album?
I miss Jonny too, but I love this album. Tillian is a good singer, I lived when he was in tides of man. This is my second favorite album from them, my first being downtown battle mountain one.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
I miss Jonny too, but I love this album. Tillian is a good singer, I lived when he was in tides of man. This is my second favorite album from them, my first being downtown battle mountain one.
Yes I have to agree Downtown Battle Mountain is my favorite hands down. Acceptance Speech though.... probably my least favorite..Tillian is a good singer, like you said but it just doesnt sound like DGD use to. Just compare DBM to Acceptance Speech, they sound so much more different. Hopefully Acceptance Speech grows on me though, I would love to jam out to it like i do with all the other DGD albums.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
REDRUM Em and the gang killed it in that cypher huh? I can't decide who killed it the most, but damn it was hot fire.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Yes I have to agree Downtown Battle Mountain is my favorite hands down. Acceptance Speech though.... probably my least favorite..Tillian is a good singer, like you said but it just doesnt sound like DGD use to. Just compare DBM to Acceptance Speech, they sound so much more different. Hopefully Acceptance Speech grows on me though, I would love to jam out to it like i do with all the other DGD albums.
Fair enough. I loved tides of man, so I'm kinda used to Tilian. I'm really digging The Juggler and Honey Revenge.

thatgoon24

Morphio24
Fair enough. I loved tides of man, so I'm kinda used to Tilian. I'm really digging The Juggler and Honey Revenge.
Haha we have the same taste in music, The Jiggler and Honey Revenge are my vibe right now! Do you know the story behind The Robot With Human Hair? Supposedly Honey Revenge is from The Robot's perspective, talking to its creator O_O