What's new

The TYM bro thread

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Not sure if should tell you to flip yourself but you can stay on my bro list. You have just become lower on it.

Squeaker101
Killphil
Zyns
Irockz
Alien Substance
@other bronies
Error
Bildslash
Blind_Man
Scarlett
general m2dave - I respect you as the true zoning master. Watching you play is inspiring to me. (yes fanboyism)
AK Pig Of The Hut
Rampage254
RedRaptor10
Wemfs
Hitoshura
Grolarbears
MorbidAltruism
HyruleNERD
randomdude
Courtney
EGGXI
Fred Marvel
STRYKIE
PND_Mustard
iMLGzus
Doombawkz
AA25Mamba
LEGI0N47
Vilén
Altaire

<3 you all.

also props if anyone can figure out the tagging order lol

Not sure if fourth best or fourth last, either way, <3 to you too

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Mikemetroid

You're a bad enough dude to save the president.

You're going to be very successful in life; there's not many people your age that have the complete package of a great sense of humor, relevant knowledge, kindness, and maturity that you do. Don't let this effect you in the long run, I had a friend do the same back in my senior year of high school - it takes a great tole on ones mind, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Just know that your life, a great one, is just starting.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
i'm really sorry man. I've had multiple people im close to attempt suicide, and if that hurt me as much as it did i can't imagine what you're going through. If you need anyone to talk/rant/anything to, i'm here for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
You are all my bros <3 except Enenra... that guys a major douche and I don't like him, nuh uh, no sir.

And a special shout out to my Noob Saibot shadow brothers out there. You all know who you are.