What's new

The Tortoise Patch Betting Shop

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
As long as they leave Tremor alone, I genuinely don't care what they do from this point forward. Don't need buffs, don't deserve nerfs, and I put up with the MK9 and IGAU top tiers long enough that I'm not worried about who the best in this game are/will eventually be. The BS of now will only give way to the BS of later (see: old Jin VS new Shinnok). I just wanna be able to figure it out without any of my stones being turned the wrong way.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Only taking bets based on the upcoming patch for now.
No improvement to anti airs = 5:1
No mention of online = 2:1
OK new bet.

20 on no improvement to AAs.
15 on no mention of online.
10 on tremor buffs.
5 on kung lao nerfs.

Let's Go new pair of shoes.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
10 on tremor gets nerfed.
I'm affraid of this for some reason. I'm also affraid that fraud dave will get beaten by the other two variations and will make a thread about Tremor being too good before the patch comes out and it'll have an influence.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I have a motorcycle...
You're fired. I'd kill you with my mind, but - doesn't feel right. Feel like I'd be putting down a special needs member of the cast of Foot Loose. Huh? You gonna go fight some nerds? Hey, MadeFromMetal. Wanna see my claws?

Eeehhhh! Bub! F*** you.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
You're fired. I'd kill you with my mind, but - doesn't feel right. Feel like I'd be putting down a special needs member of the cast of Foot Loose. Huh? You gonna go fight some nerds? Hey, MadeFromMetal. Wanna see my claws?

Eeehhhh! Bub! F*** you.
Haha! That's the best series on YouTube hands down. Wish he made more.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Haha! That's the best series on YouTube hands down. Wish he made more.
He makes a bunch of really funny stuff like the bad doctor series, the Street Fighter behind the red tape series, the bad lawyer series. He's got a ton of hilarious stuff man, check it out! All small 2 minute videos like Ex-Men haha :p

Definitely, one of my favourite things on YouTube.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Jaqui I'd leave in, Takeda and Jin on the hand I'd gladly not see anymore.
Maybe she'll become the female equivalent of Jax, viability wise [Maybe get some of his specials]. Have Ermac rip off her arms so she can get some shiny new metal ones with better range.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Maybe she'll become the female equivalent of Jax, viability wise [Maybe get some of his specials]. Have Ermac rip off her arms so she can get some shiny new metal ones with better range.
Maybe half of her body to bring something new. Female Cyborg for MK11 confirmed.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
1:5 Kano is buffed
10:1 Kano is nerfed
2:1 Kano is unchanged
50:1 Kano is replaced with Crocodile Dundee
50:1 on the Dundee? So you're saying there's a chance!?

I have 50, right? Alright I am gonna bet as follows:

Kano is buffed: 25 Tortoise Tokens
Kano is nerfed: 10 Tortoise Tokens
Kano is unchanged: 10 Tortoise Tokens
The Dundee: 5 Tortoise Tokens

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Regardless of what happens to Sub what are my odds of getting a vintage Brady moment within 2 days post patch? @SneakyTortoise
1:100

@SneakyTortoise
Here's my prediction, and I need betting odds for this.
Currently, if an OH and a low connect on the same frame, those properties are negated and the two moves combine into a single mid.
I'm banking that that one frame will be widened to something like 3 frames, nerfing characters like Summoner, Spec Ops, Hunter, Full Auto (and sadly Takeda and Krawler D'vorah).

What are my odds?
5:1