What's new

The Sunday "for kicks" Thread: What is your character's favorite album?

Robotic

Gentleman.
Gents,

As i wait impatiently for my garbage disposal to clear just enough for me to pour Drano in it, i wanted to ask a pseudo-interesting question for shits and/or giggles: What do you think is your character's album of choice? Let's agree for the moment they live an otherwise normal life where they eat, shit, and have downtime like everyone else; what's coming out of their speakers when they're hitting the punching bag, or just losing themselves in a tune? A few rules:

1. This is on the assumption all characters in MKX do listen to music and enjoy it thoroughly
2. It is not just a play on their name or their moveset
3. They don't much care for lyrics as much as they care about it sonically; how awesome does it sound to them?
4. It's OK to judge your character on appearance
5. You don't have to like the album personally to make your decision

Having thought very little about my own thread topic, I'll start:

Kotal: Sepultura - Chaos A.D.
Erron: Black Keys - Thickfreakness
Jason: Cannibal Corpse - The Bleeding (I was going to say Bloodthirst, but i think Jason rocks with older Cannibal Corpse, Bloodthirst is awesome, btw)
Scorpion: Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake
Cassie: RHCP - Stadium Arcadium
Ermac: Mastodon - Crack the Skye
Sub Zero: Mask on looks like he listens to EL-P - Cancer 4 Cure, which makes him cool as shit (no pun intended). Mask Off, NIN - Year Zero. Seems like newer NIN is his speed
Kano: Metallica - The Black Album (he also seems like the guy that doesn't know who Cliff Burton is)
Mileena: The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land
Jax: Scarface - Emeritus
Johnny Cage: Disturbed - Sickness (He's also never heard Deftones and thinks Tool is overrated, despite his only experience of Tool being radio only)
Quan Chi: Tool - Lateralus (easiest choice of the group. He CLEARLY looks like he listens to Tool. Like, REALLY listens)
Shinnok: Dream Theater - Cannot pick one and will not take part because they are all great. He also thinks you are insane that you don't like them (Shinnok feels the same about Tool, but looks like the kinda guy that needs to be the natural contrarian. Quan Chi and Shinnok's shared interest in Tool is the reason Quan Chi is trying to get him back; there are no other people in the MK world to talk real music with)

That'll do it. I'm off to see if my sink will bow to me or I to it. I got completely stuck on Kenshi and Kung Lao. Thoughts?

Robotic

Gentleman.
One last shot at a bump before I abandon this thread. Strictly for fun and for the musician in us.