What's new

The Sisterhood: Girl Power Pledge

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Buffy was excellent. I was always partial to Faith, Eliza Dushku in need of redemption and shes a little bit crazy? Mained in the eventual Joss Whedon Fighting game

Did you play Tenchu? Ayame's game was way better, she had a faster moveset and one of the assassainations in Rikimaru's game he just hands him a knife to commit seppuku and in Ayame's game she calls him a bitch and goads him into a fight. What a classy girl.

Looking forward to RE Revaltions 2, Claire and Jill are my favorite, can we admit that Chris's game sucked in the original RE? like 4 slots are you kidding me? Women do indeed have more hiding places than men.

I loved Tenchu. The original is the best in that series IMO. Ayame is one of the coolest kunoichi in games.

I like Jill the best in RE. If I played Marvel 3 I might have her on my team(along with X-23 and Phoenix). LBSH Shiva was part of the reason RE5 was superior to RE4.

Vandy

Kumite!
Nice thread! I only main grown independent women in fighting games! I like the ones who seem like they got their s**t together.

MK = Jade (I also used her in Deception)
Injustice (And MKDC lol) = Catwoman
SF = Chun Li
Tekken = Julia (and Michelle for TTT2)
Smash = Zero Suit Samus
DOA = Lisa
Soul Calibur = Sophitia
Marvel3 = Trish
Killer Instinct = Orchid

Not sure who I will use in MKX since Jade has about a .0001% chance of being in the game, but whoever it is will have SUPER GROWN WOMAN POWER

Can I join?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
For someone who worships the pussy as much as you do you should really take the 'mafia' out of your name. You ain't hard enough to reference any mafia son.

Look at you tryin to use science and shit to argue females can hang with males in phycial prowess. Hate to break it to you but the land of the Amazonians ain't real bro. Just another fantasy story to please you pussy pushers. There's a reason why, in real life, whether it be boxing, kickboxing, mma, ect. women are seperated from the men.

I remember in high school a girl tried out for our high school wrestling team. Boys be takin it easy on her ass to the point where she actually thought she was good and got cocky. Next thing you know that bitch got German suplexed so hard even Chris Benoit would've been proud. Bitch get out the game. Fuck.

Virgins love me bro. They love the fact that a beast of a man like me can give them the tender touch to break dat seal and then after take them to the Hardrock Cafe for some fuckin pound cake. My skeet be holdin cocktail parties on their asses. Come at me.
This reminds me of when I was on the wrestling team in high school, and we went against one of our rival schools and I had to wrestle a girl. My coach came up to me and was like "Christian, you know she's a girl so you can't slam her too hard or be too aggressive. You can go easy on her and use very little strength and still win so there is no reason to embarrass her and hurt her." And yeah I took it easy on her, I basically picked her up in my arms like a little baby and set her down and pinned her like whatever. But I'm thinking to myself why does this chick even join wrestling when she knows it's a man's sport and she can't keep up? Her opponent's can't even play their best because she is a woman and they have to take it easy. It's the same thing when it comes to video game tournaments, if I was to ever play a woman in a tournament match in Injustice or MK9 or whatever I probably wouldn't even pick Kung Lao or Batman I would probably pick like my 18th character and go easy on them so they don't get embarrassed. I know they can't keep up because they are a woman, and if I was to pick my best character and play my best they would probably get perfected and I would look like an asshole.

Women need to remember their place and remember why men are superior. We have to show you mercy in many different forms of competition because you know you don't have a chance if we actually tried. Just stick to the kitchen or babysitting or singing or dancing or whatever you think you're good at, leave the men stuff to MEN and stop thinking you're special or actually have a chance if we decided to stop taking you lightly

Vandy

Kumite!
This reminds me of when I was on the wrestling team in high school, and we went against one of our rival schools and I had to wrestle a girl. My coach came up to me and was like "Christian, you know she's a girl so you can't slam her too hard or be too aggressive. You can go easy on her and use very little strength and still win so there is no reason to embarrass her and hurt her." And yeah I took it easy on her, I basically picked her up in my arms like a little baby and set her down and pinned her like whatever. But I'm thinking to myself why does this chick even join wrestling when she knows it's a man's sport and she can't keep up? Her opponent's can't even play their best because she is a woman and they have to take it easy. It's the same thing when it comes to video game tournaments, if I was to ever play a woman in a tournament match in Injustice or MK9 or whatever I probably wouldn't even pick Kung Lao or Batman I would probably pick like my 18th character and go easy on them so they don't get embarrassed. I know they can't keep up because they are a woman, and if I was to pick my best character and play my best they would probably get perfected and I would look like an asshole.

Women need to remember their place and remember why men are superior. We have to show you mercy in many different forms of competition because you know you don't have a chance if we actually tried. Just stick to the kitchen or babysitting or singing or dancing or whatever you think you're good at, leave the men stuff to MEN and stop thinking you're special or actually have a chance if we decided to stop taking you lightly
I just dropped your sponsorship!

(j/k)

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
If you guys want some good comics to check out, Wayward and The Wicked + The Divine both feature some badass women. Wayward, the main character is a girl who gets the power to see paths-so the best ways to get to places she needs to go, the best ways to escape from danger or places to land blows, that kind of stuff. The Wicked + The Divine is about the Gods living in modern times as celebrities. Amaterasu is this pop idol, Lucifer is a punk singer, Odin is a techno DJ stuff like that.

Also been playing a lot of Transistor and avoiding spoilers, the main lady is a bad mother fucker

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I loved Tenchu. The original is the best in that series IMO. Ayame is one of the coolest kunoichi in games.

I like Jill the best in RE. If I played Marvel 3 I might have her on my team(along with X-23 and Phoenix). LBSH Shiva was part of the reason RE5 was superior to RE4.
Bit no, trust me you don't want Jill on your team. My thumb was super sore and probably would've blistered the first day I tried learning her combos. You have to cancel so much stuff with her it's insane. (I'm gonna get it though dammit)
(Do I get a pass for having Wolverine on my team cause he's my husband?)

Jill is best RE female though. I didn't like Shiva to be honest, or Chris. Best part of RE5 was the DLC modes to me.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

I'm now imagining you trying to sandbag a girl gamer at a major using your bill Sinestro or Zod and losing.

By the way, because of your ruthless counterpicking in tournament consider yourself one of the top enemies of the sisterhood. It may have earned your wins but it proved you don't have fait in your shaolin monk or dark knight to take on the girls in a fair match up.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

I ran X-23 as my point when I played, she's got some dirty tricks. The only argument people seem to put up for not using her is that she is a squishier Wolverine, but I've never had a problem with that.

im in
mka- tanya, sindel, sareena, nitara, frost
mk vs dc- sonya, catwoman
mk- sindel, sheeva (if you count sheeva as a her) kitana
tekken-6 nina, julia
ttt2- nina, jaycee, kunimitsu, jun
injustice- frost, hawkgirl, raven

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how after Slips moved to St. Louis he has been much more... urban?
Look at you tryin. Boys be takin it easy on her ass. Break dat seal. My skeet be holdin cocktail parties on their asses. Come at me
wish I would've met dat ass. Mmmm hmm.
Splinter: "Man. Dees ho's is cheese, on a board."
James Brown
And as for 16bit.

LBSH Shiva was part of the reason RE5 was superior to RE4.
Umm... as a self proclaimed woman lover maybe it would be a good start TO ACTUALLY SPELL THEIR NAMES RIGHT! If her name where Shiva it would be pronounced Sheeva just like in MK. But her name is Sheva, and that's what they called her in that game if you were actually listening.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Anyone else notice how after Slips moved to St. Louis he has been m

And as for 16bit.

Umm... as a self proclaimed woman lover maybe it would be a good start TO ACTUALLY SPELL THEIR NAMES RIGHT! If her name where Shiva it would be pronounced Sheeva just like in MK. But her name is Sheva, and that's what they called her in that game if you were actually listening.
Lol I love how James Brown is a quote