What's new

The Shang Tsung Video Vault

I will be putting more in-depth video up with all characters as I learn them, showcasing even the low damage (20%+) combos that are practical in fights. Hope some of these help.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'm upset I couldn't see Valles Tsung again at WNF 3.4 or whatever the most recent one was. Heard he won. Love watching that character play, so sick.

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
He played a set at the last WNF and lost to OnlineTony exploiting Kabal's block infinite. He went on to lose to OnlineTony again and got Second place in the tournament.

Btw, great vids and very thorough but I don't think online matches are the greatest idea to test out characters with this current netkode.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Watching OnlineTony exploit that block infinite was just disgusting to witness. Valle's Shang deserves better than that.
Yeah, that was just blatantly used disrespectfully. I have no doubt that Valle's Shang would've torn him the hell up without using that exploit.

What a joke.

babalook

Noob
Yeah, that was just blatantly used disrespectfully. I have no doubt that Valle's Shang would've torn him the hell up without using that exploit.

What a joke.
i don't think valle would have won regardless if you notice in the last round he stopped doing the infinite and just went for 50/50s and onlinetony was still recking him i feel like this is one of shang's worst match ups not even includeing the block string infinite.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
[video]http://www.justin.tv/leveluplive/b/287179592[/video]

Alex Valle's Shang at WNF 4.4 @ 1.08 and 1.43
Yeah I watched that live, his Shang is pretty good but I haven't seen him use morph at all. I'd love to see a shang that uses morph regularly.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Shang Tsung's 68% Midscreen Combo with X-ray and Reptile Morph included:

Shang Tsung's 69% Wall Combo with X-ray and Reptile Morph included:

Shang Tsung's 69% Midscreen Combo with X-ray and Sonya Morph included:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
In case anyone wants to know, the combos in the post above this one were done before Shang Tsung's damage scaling got a much-needed adjustment. This one I can understand.

Now...here's another combo done after the patch on May 20th.

Shang Tsung's 63% Wall Combo with Raiden Morph and three Enhance Bars used:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Shang Tsung's 57% Midscreen Combo with Raiden Morph and X-ray included:

Shang Tsung's 50% Midscreen Combo with two Enhance Bars used:

-M-

Noob

Just a short vid I put together, some I submitted to the TYMCP, most aren't. Unfortunately I'm into characters I don't really know for the most part, so it's all just messing around to see what works. Not sure if I'll be able to get anymore done anytime soon though since I've been quite busy recently, even this much took 3 weeks just when I had a spare half hour here or there. Hope you guys enjoy, notations are in the vid description.