What's new

The Sajam Evo Appreciation Thread

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You guys need AA.

And it's evo and you guys couldn't watch this ridiculously good matches, somebody had to make sure the people knew what was going on. Hopefully top 8 is better for you guys tomorrow.
honestly thanks man...I was hoping you would win vs bit. You did well as soon as you got into staff. When I saw you go back into escrima I was cursing....and drinking.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
honestly thanks man...I was hoping you would win vs bit. You did well as soon as you got into staff. When I saw you go back into escrima I was cursing....and drinking.
Momentum was too fast for me to switch comfortably. The matches snowballed too fast for me to safely switch.

Either way I can't be unhappy with how I played. I didn't practice and I deserved to lose. Injustice is a great game, but I've been over competing in it for a while and I can't ask for better results with no practice.

Either way, excited for KI tomorrow!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Momentum was too fast for me to switch comfortably. The matches snowballed too fast for me to safely switch.

Either way I can't be unhappy with how I played. I didn't practice and I deserved to lose. Injustice is a great game, but I've been over competing in it for a while and I can't ask for better results with no practice.

Either way, excited for KI tomorrow!
that said...i totally understand. That is me now. I can't wait for KI!!!

Tell Tyrant I want his Spinal to kill. tele db hp with skull not shield charge!!!!!!!!! please and thank you!