What's new

The OFFICIAL UMK.com SPORTS FAN THREAD!!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I know there are some sports fans here, so here is our official thread for sports.

:)

First college football weekend. I am so excited.

Go Ohio State!!!!

god we need to get that nasty taste from 1/8/07 out of my mouth. I hope we beat Youngstown State 150-0. 8)

List your favorite sports temas, favorite players, etc.

The only rule is if your anti-sports, or have anything negative about this, dont post it here. Keep it to PM.

Go Bucks..Go Bengals. Go Blue Jackets. Go Crew.

I have season tickets to all of the Clemson Tigers home games. I have a reserved condo also for all the games. I am about to leave for S.C. in a few minutes. Clemson is my team btw. NFL is lame, college football rules!!

i used to be a uber huge atlanta braves fan...but i kinda lost hope after they're 99 WS loss......when it comes to college football....im rooting for Auburn....thats about it i guess

Tim Static

Adminerator
HAHAHA Michigan lost to 1-AA Appalachian State 34-32!!!!

This might be the BIGGEST upset in the history for college football.Michigan was not suppose to lose this game.

This is the best day EVER. :D :D :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dredre10 said:
LSU iz taking heads off (literally)
Yes, they are gonna be good. But any team with a first year QB is suspect. LSU, Ohio State & Wiscnsin are some teams that come to mind that have 1st year QBs starting this year.

I'm just glad college football is back!!!

lmao @ Michigan :lol:

Baseball and hockey fan here. I cheer for the Twins and Wild.

I'm pretty big into baseball. It's what I live for. I read Baseball Prospectus for a couple hours a day at least studying statistics, figures, projections, etc.

Not really into football...I don't find it very exciting. The game doesn't make me think. IMO it's a "dumb" sport and YES I played football from 4th grade to my senior year in high school so I know what's going on. I also think there's too many show-offs and egos in the sport of football. Wow, you made a tackle behind the line of scrimage, great, but don't turn to the crowd and start dancing around for 30 seconds, pounding your fist into your chest and mocking the other team. It's really stupid and embarrassing shit. You don't see too much of this in baseball. It's a much more civilized sport.

With baseball, every play, person, and situation requires strategy, planning and thought. People can sit down and watch a day of football, well I could sit down and watch a days worth of baseball instead. Boring? No, not when the mind is getting a workout. :wink:

Tim Static said:
HAHAHA Michigan lost to 1-AA Appalachian State 34-32!!!!

This might be the BIGGEST upset in the history for college football.Michigan was not suppose to lose this game.

This is the best day EVER. :D :D :D
UGA had their win today! :)

Tim Static said:
N1nja Lord said:
Clemson beat FSU 24-18.
Yeah they almost gave it back to FSU. Good game.

still LMAO @ Michigan. :lol:
Yeah The offense smoked pot at half time. The FSU fans were really obnoxious when there wasnt any need for it. And there stupid ass cheer was getting on my nerves.

And yes I'm glad i'm not a Michigan fan!!