What's new

The Official TYM Summer Jam 9 Viewer's Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Imagine if it was Mournful inSonics hands. I said It once Ill say it again.

IF FOXMAINS MOURNFUL WERE FUCKED!

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I've never thought reading a forum could be so hype. Dayum, gonna be abusing that replay vid button over and over when back home from work. GM Sub top 16 :rolleyes:. And heeeee's comming!
#nomorediablo
Thanks everyone for updates.

Tweedy

Noob
When it comes to star power in the community, is there a close second to PL?

I was thinking Brady, but I wouldn't say he's close.

As someone who is new to the MK community I was blown away by how a guy who isn't even a top player drew so much attention. You could probably rank 300 people ahead of PL based on major results. If you just look at the majors he's went to you could probably place 100 people over him.

Everyone knew he was gonna get destroyed, yet he still produced the most entertaining event that this game has seen. I don't even think that's debatable, and it was all him. Imagine if Sonic beefed with Reo for example? Even if he beefed with someone like DJT or Foxy they'd probably only pull half the views. Even the Spooky guy said that the views capped when PL played Sonic at ESL, then they fell back down after that set.

There's like a big cult following of haters that PL has that makes him such a star I think. I want to see him attempt to beef with random people. He could probably make a living off of the attention he pulls.

The brackets are updated to top 16 but tomorrow only says top 8. So did they make it to top 8 today and the brackets aren't updated or are they streaming top 16 some time tomorrow before top 8?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Is Honeybee still in it.. I saw him get knocked to loosers.. but is he out now?

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
looks like somebody has to skip another day of Diablo farming.

As for this PL mayhem, he looked weak. I don't think he likes MKX.
You can't come back to the FGC. Go to the Cod league
theeeee fuuuuuuck? he got mahpped, but he'll wake up tomorrow a former EVO Champion. And the next day. I pray to lord jenson you're trolling.