What's new

The Official TYM Summer Jam 9 Viewer's Guide, Hype & Updates Thread

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Jason is his man. He's been playing only Jason since EVO.
Yo, this makes me happy now. Just wondering if this was one of REOs ploys of playing like his 3rd mains first, which I think is okay, but in tournament mode I always thought you go with your first.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Lance pre-regged but couldn't make it at the last minute. I was going to do an onsite registration but the guy running it only helped the dude in front of me and then closed it. Jupiter and I figured that I could just take his spot, sorry if I'm breaking any rules or whatever. So I'm lance, sorry everybody

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Lance pre-regged but couldn't make it at the last minute. I was going to do an onsite registration but the guy running it only helped the dude in front of me and then closed it. Jupiter and I figured that I could just take his spot, sorry if I'm breaking any rules or whatever. So I'm lance, sorry everybody
Oh lol, thats cool. Good job man.

Also I am laughing my ass off at the stream raging about Pyro Tanya. Hilarious.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
That 7 bucks worked pretty well I take it.

Matix218

Get over here!
@Mr Aquaman can you please (if its not too much trouble) post an update of results of a few notable matches and also who has made it out of the pools that are done (winners and losers)