What's new

The Official TYM NFL 2013-14 Season Discussion Thread

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ivs got a small hope for the lions (im sort of a fan) but i think Chicago is the best team in that division.
yup, GB doesn't have the defense to compete with those Bear WR's. And damn that Bear defense.

ugh, i really want that 1st game at Chicago back. Grrr!

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Ivs got a small hope for the lions (im sort of a fan) but i think Chicago is the best team in that division.

As a Bears fan, you learn to curb your enthusiasm from games early on. Seems like for the last 5 or 6 seasons we've come out of the gate HOT and gradually gotten cooled off, either by a long roadtrip or inopportune injury, or what have you. I haven't seen anything from Detroit yet outside of highlights, but I'd like to think we can keep the gravy train rolling this week. I'm reserving absolute enthusiasm until we thrash Green Bay either way, though.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
yup, GB doesn't have the defense to compete with those Bear WR's. And damn that Bear defense.

ugh, i really want that 1st game at Chicago back. Grrr!

I feel for you. Watching that game, it was painful with all the mistakes on both sides. Last week was a good game, though. That fumble recovery at the end had me cheering for the Bengals for the first time in... Well... Ever, I guess

jaym7018

Noob
I just wanna say lol read option QBs scrub ass offense got figured in a year. Go sit in the back of the bus with the wildcat. And idiots really thought rg3> luck.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I just wanna say lol read option QBs scrub ass offense got figured in a year. Go sit in the back of the bus with the wildcat. And idiots really thought rg3> luck.
He kinda tore his ACL not too long ago. His knee was kinda fucked up. Kaepernick just has no one to throw to.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
He kinda tore his ACL not too long ago. His knee was kinda fucked up. Kaepernick just has no one to throw to.
I'm concerned that they're trying to mold RG3 into a pure passer. That pretty much cuts in half what he can do. But clearly he isn't 100% and it's showing in his mechanics.

jaym7018

Noob
Tom Brady has no one to throw to either. Hell neither does luck. Also the acl is no excuse hes on the field if hes hurt bench him. Are you saying kaepernicks only good if he has an all star cast of targets? Wilson is the only one adjusting and tannehill has already passed them by.

jaym7018

Noob
I'm concerned that they're trying to mold RG3 into a pure passer. That pretty much cuts in half what he can do. But clearly he isn't 100% and it's showing in his mechanics.
They arent doing anything. RG3 is the one who wants less read options,this is him not shannahan. Hes also a stick if he doesnt learn to become a pure passer with mobility (like luck is) hes gonna be like mike vick and average 9 games a season.

Tim Static

Adminerator
The last unbeaten NFL team going into Week 8 of the 2013 season had the first pick in the last NFL draft. Now let what you just read sink in for a minute.

That being said....................