What's new

The Official: Show off your new Signature/Wallpaper thread

I just signed up and I already don't like it here. :p
I'm used to being one of the "mediocre" and sometimes better GFX makers on sites, then I come here and look like a scrub haha
Well here's a Noob (no pun intended) sig I made.

If you don't like it I can always make a new one. I only go to school 2 hours a day. I have alot of time :p

Edit:
Here's a Johnny Cage one I just made for someone over on the TRMK Forums

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thank you! :)

Yeah, Noob and Sindel are looking to be two of my main characters...

No prob.
Yeah, I was thinkin' Noob when I first saw videos of him (and he's been my favorite since UMK3), but I'm thinkin' I'm gunna use alot of Smoke or Liu Kang this time around.

My signatures that I have made :

(Premade, will be my sig in a few days)

lobo

woof.
ok i make this signature. not my original artwork but i'm still proud of putting it together. first thing like this i've ever done!

edit: out with the old! new sig made by Ring from 8wayrun.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Rey's style is great. Simple, yet in your face and to the point. I like'em. :)

REYTHEGREAT

my newest sig its my signature. took my awhile to get it but finally got it to work how i wanted. it repeats..

Zebster

How's my volume?
I wasn't really sure where to put this and I didn't want to make a separate topic just for it but, which of these 2 should I use as my avatar?
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/idontcare98/possibleavatar.png
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/idontcare98/Mileena_Loves_Cage_by_AquaAuraZZ.jpg
If you know of a better image to use as an avatar that has johnny or mileena and johnny don't hesitate.
I kind of got bored with the avatar I have now (and I can't seem to get the JC MK2 gif working as an avatar either)