What's new

Combo List - Raiden The Official Raiden Combo Thread - All combos here

Looks like you forgot a few. Check these out.

1 Bar of Meter 43% and 40%

Combo 1(43%) - F34 - 2,2+4 - B14 - (EX)DF2 - B11(GRAB)

Combo 2(40%) - F34 - 2,2+4 - (EX)DF2 - 2,2+4 - BF3

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
GUYS.

I know you're excited about all the great combo damage rai is capable of but, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HIM NERFED. Team NRS should look at Ferra tor if they get that nerf itch :DOGE

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
GUYS.

I know you're excited about all the great combo damage rai is capable of but, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HIM NERFED. Team NRS should look at Ferra tor if they get that nerf itch :DOGE
I'm fine with them nerfing gamage and generic tools as long as they make Raiden's unique options better :p
/salt

What's wrong with F/T besides it being another stupid shit with OS between full combo and frametrap?

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Oh how I wish this were true. Most of the fancy combo videos you see with Raiden are completely out of context being in training room. Most of this stuff is very unlikely against even less than capable opponents. Nothing Raiden does is safe...nothing. Even this string for example requires early input to link. If you don't, you're not linking the attack and ending on a neutral raiden. If you enter it on block, you're open to massive easy punish.

Raiden's quickest string is b3,3. That still loses to just about every poke and many opponent strings. These combo video versions starting with either 214 or b14 will get blown up all day by pressure or turtles. Raiden (especially displacer) is all about playing mid to long range. If you get in close, you're going to be wrecked. Raiden MUST maintain full d4 reach or perish.
Well said.

Multiple ex teleport combos are so impractical, but I wanna see someone do it in tournament when they're up by a lot just cause they're so damn cool and people would go wild haha.

TONY-T

Mad scientist

After a small hiatus, I've decided to make this character my main. So i'm going to do my best to max out this characters combos.

So here is my first new combo 48% meterless Thunder God! This combo uses new tech which has potential to make other corner combos more damaging. It has very strict timing though. Enjoy.

LAMG

Noob
I just thinking on something like that, makes total sense to do re-stand>fb cancel >D2 > *whatever* once i got a 52% out of a B32>B32>D2>shocker ending the second B32 juggled the other guy a little too hi, and i messed up shocker and D2 came out and as he flipped in place i was still able to do shocker.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Changed some formatting. Added meterless vb starter combo. By the way, if you guys can find out ways to get more damage off of anything, please let me know.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
Got some juicy corner combos to add. Will make them this afternoon after work.
yo i CANT WAIT!!! btw what does ~FBC mean. i assume its something to do with the projectile cancel into uppercut? always liked your combo vids even though up until MKX i was only able to do 5 hit combos with cyrax. now that i have a ds4 im up to 48% 1 bar with raiden.