What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

steelslither

XBL : STEELSLITHER
Replace Kabal's X Ray with Felicias super from Marvel 3 so that he can summon a mini version of himself therefore allowing him to throw double the IAGBs, double buzzsaws, and being able to dash in so that even on block, your mini Kabal will still dash in right after you THEREFORE keeping the opponent checked so that you can recover in time to continue your already insane zoning so you can get more meter to repeat the process. He needs it!

AC1984

Kaballin!
I dont usually cry for buffs but if i could have 5 gas blasts on the screen instead of 2, I'd be very happy....

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
give him shao khan's hammer throw infinite
This, but off his iagb. make it so that it's only an infinite if the iagb's are done right on the opponent's head so that kabal can be balanced in that it will take good execution to do the iagb infinite. I mean, Kabal is only good if you can do the inputs at the right time, man...

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
All joke aside his exnmd does get stuffed most of the time, he needs a bigger window of invincibility.... If jax has super armor in all his special moves why not kabal???? HE NEEDS IT. Oh and nerf subs ice clones and ice blast, Au_im_Bitchymon seems to struggle with it.

Espio

Kokomo
More buffs plz

All joke aside his exnmd does get stuffed most of the time, he needs a bigger window of invincibility.... If jax has super armor in all his special moves why not kabal???? HE NEEDS IT. Oh and nerf subs ice clones and ice blast, Au_im_Bitchymon seems to struggle with it.
Jax's ex overhead and dash punch don't lead to full combo and reset, the current armor is more than enough.