What's new

THE OFFICIAL Injustice 2 COMPLAIN/RANT THREAD

I am tearing my hair out trying to get gear abilities for Brainiac. He's like half a character without any gear abilities. I need his orbital laser strike and his harpoon tentacle. Hopefully one of those is his level 20 unlock, but I'm practically **** out of luck when it comes to the other one.

I just wish that you could buy gear abilities. That's all I need right now.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Probably the biggest issue plaguing this game is the input issue. :qtr should not equal :r. This is a big fucking problem.

I tested on 3 of my controllers (2 DS4, and my Hori Fight Pad) and noticed the same thing...If I hold :d on the pad and just roll my finger ever so slightly to the right or left, I get a corner input. That means I also get a :l or :r input which makes REALLY DUMB SHIT happen.

I really hate seeing moves I didnt want come out, and moves I did want not come out. Come the fuck on...
This happens to me A LOT when i'm fighting zoning. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
- Competitive mode is NOT turned ON by default.

- Inputs are a AIDS.

- Aquaman, Batman, Superman, etc. are very stupid, but BLACK ADAM IS BEYOND STUPID! Safe in EVERYTHING and hits like a MAD TRUCK!

Supergirl's teleport. Teleports like that shouldn't be in a game where you have to hold back to block, I end up walking right into it most of the time.

I thought about both of them honestly and I was thinking about checking out Supergirl but she seems pretty execution heavy.
She's not really execution heavy in my experience. I can do most of her stuff and my execution is abysmal (ask the Ivy players), so I think you should be okay. Don't let that keep you from trying her out!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
She's not really execution heavy in my experience. I can do most of her stuff and my execution is abysmal (ask the Ivy players), so I think you should be okay. Don't let that keep you from trying her out!
Might give her a look this weekend. Went through her forums here though and everyone seemed pretty down on her like she doesn't have much damage?

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Supergirl's teleport. Teleports like that shouldn't be in a game where you have to hold back to block, I end up walking right into it most of the time.
I agree.
SG's meterburn teleport shouldnt be an overhead. She can keep the frames and all but, take away that darn overhead and make it more reasonable. They mb teleport.. they get a juggle only not a freaking OH

scootleberry

Gombaaay...
I agree.
SG's meterburn teleport shouldnt be an overhead. She can keep the frames and all but, take away that darn overhead and make it more reasonable. They mb teleport.. they get a juggle only not a freaking OH
If you removed this she would have almost no damage at all. the teleport is super reactable as its slow and makings a huge wooshing noise. Everything she has bar her 112 is completely unsafe and she struggles to build meter. Shes already a weak character and very predictable.

Projectiles should not build meter, or at least not build as much meter. It's unreal that fate, deadshot, firestorm, and any projectile utilizer can just zone and then when you finally get in they have almost 3 meters more than especially if you had to MB dash to get in. on top of that most of them have some sort of +on block move that pushes you away.

I get zoning, and im okay with it. But the volume is at 10 and I want to listen at 7.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
If you removed this she would have almost no damage at all. the teleport is super reactable as its slow and makings a huge wooshing noise. Everything she has bar her 112 is completely unsafe and she struggles to build meter. Shes already a weak character and very predictable.
Yeah I hate to say it but learning how to block her teleport is just matchup knowledge. If anything now I get tagged by eye lasers sometimes for reading/anticipating incorrectly but that's much better than getting blown up into a full combo.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I want the standard 0-100% damage notification. I'm sick of hunting down characters current in match HP and putting it in a mathematical formula to figure out how much actual damage they executed on their opponent from the 0-100% scale.
-- It would be easy if the HP was 1000 even all the time but, thats not the case. I rarely see a character playing a match with 1000 HP. Therefore, I always have to do some math. I'm sick of it.
The game should have an algorithm or something doing the calculations for me.

Sasuga

Noob
Ragequitters.........hate them so much.
I'm not bothered by ragequiters at all, at least in I2. NRS handled that really well. You get the win and the match proceeds as though they have just forfeited the fight. The only thing that's bothering about it is when they leave just after you beat them. The game proceeds into the winscreen but if you earned gear, it seems as though you don't get it.

Do other people have trouble with throws not coming out properly? I apply throw by inputting the 1+3 buttons but most of the time my F1 comes out when I do it while holding forward, which is almost always as my character does not have a good throw range. Now that I think of it, I'm having a lot more trouble with double button inputs than in any other game. Meterburn specials do not always come out, either.

I really, really wish NRS would overhaul the input and buffer system. NRS, please! I will even forgive you MKX PC version!

Please?

Robin seriously needs nerfing. His range speed and the tricky nature of his mixups make him impssible to read.

Why on earth create mixups that are pure guesswork for the opponent? There's no way you can reliably guess whether these characters will do a or b with their move, and if you guess wrong you lose half your health. This is ridiculous

The game is just a game of stupid extremes, there's no depth at all. It's either ridiculous hardcore zoning where characters like deadshot can push you back half the length of the arena even on block, or it's insane mixups you've got no chance of reading correctly.

who the fuck did they hire to playtest this?

If you don't like ragequitters, suck it up.

You're damn right i'm going to quit a match if the opponent is engaging in cheap bullshit.

If you think my gaming time is going to be devoted to trying to get in on Deadshot in a situation created by a choice of game design that stacks the odds heavily against me, where I can't actually play my chracer, I have to play frogger jumping the fucking logs.

So, no. I don't feel guilty. Blame that hack Boon for how he designed the game.

Error

DF2+R2
If you don't like ragequitters, suck it up.

You're damn right i'm going to quit a match if the opponent is engaging in cheap bullshit.

If you think my gaming time is going to be devoted to trying to get in on Deadshot in a situation created by a choice of game design that stacks the odds heavily against me, where I can't actually play my chracer, I have to play frogger jumping the fucking logs.

So, no. I don't feel guilty. Blame that hack Boon for how he designed the game.
lol

Earl

Noob
There should be a REMATCH option on ranked games. I hate when I lose a close match and cannot run it back. I dont think i have ever played the same person twice in Ranked

Hmmm, I gotta disagree there. It being an overhead is fine and makes sense given the animation of it. I just hate how I get caught by it out of nowhere because I wasn't ready for it. Granted, I still haven't played against a whole lot of Supergirls, so I'll get the hang of it once I have more experience. It's just, yeah, having a move that basically switches the controls on you in a game where you use said controls to block really annoys me (just like Scorpion in i1)

Only thing I hate about it is I can't punish it even if I know it's coming. If I jump to escape the mixup I can get clipped by the normal version. If I crouch I might get clipped by the overhead. If I button it might trade or get high profiled.

This is the only game I've seen high profile as a thing. When a low misses because they're supposedly flying. That needs to go as well.