What's new

The Official Arcade Stick & Cab Thread - post pics!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I didnt know where else to share this, and I'd like to see the arcade sticks you use, whether its junk or a sweet custom, POST IT HERE!!!

I just got this FREE from work on Saturday. For some reason, the game disc was missing, and the stick had been sitting there for a LONG time. Plus, it was still wrapped in the plastic inside, so for free, that is awesome. I am gonna get it modified w/ sanwa buttons and stick, and get rid of that "T" word and new art on it.

here ya go:

also, this came with the package. Its basically a empty case that will hold your Tekken games. Send me $ for S&H and its yours. :/

here it is:

SO POST YOUR STICKS HERE!!!!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Another MK3?

Yup. Here are some low-res pics. It is on the way and should arrive in a couple weeks. It is MINT! I have all the replacement roms and the security chip to turn it back into MK3. This was the reason behind me turning my MK3 Mame into a 'dedicated' Mame.

Now I will finally have all 5 dedicated cabinets (even though the UMK3 cab is an MK1 cab, it's close enough for me)...

Tim Static

Adminerator
Geesh dude, you either have WAY too much time on your hands or WAY too much money to burn, lol.

Have a safe trip to the show tonight ;)

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Geesh dude, you either have WAY too much time on your hands or WAY too much money to burn, lol.

Have a safe trip to the show tonight ;)
Hah! I have neither. I work 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. I had to get time off to go see 'Tallica. I buy too much crap to have extra money. But, when you are single with no kids, you gotta get this crap while you can before it's too late. ;)
Thanks btw. I am taking one of my old friends from High School who has never seen them.