What's new

The next new characters in MKX?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Lets see....we have a fire ninja, an ice ninja, a God of electricity, a Spec Ops agent, a fallen God and you would like NRS to add a meth addict as a playable character?

I'll pick Raiden and you can pick Tyrone Biggums.

I was actually thinking some kind of new Outworld drug. It could give him abilities or something but be killing him visibly. I think that sounds pretty cool lol.

How about a psychotic madman that has three personalities? His personalities can be his variations. One that's schizophrenic (rushdown), one that's sociopathic (grappler/parry) and one that's PTSD/paranoia based (ranged/zoning).

And for those complaining about threads like this, lighten up. Speculation like this is fun. "What if" scenarios are fun when people are actually coming up original ideas.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
I want a serious drug addict character.

Drunk fighting styles have been done in fighters before but the whole druggy idea is too dark for most fighting games, but not for Mk.

I want this guy to be scratching himself, look like he hasn't slept in days, and just generally be really twisted. He could be a black dragon member with Kano too.

I don't even care about anything else looks/fighting style wise.
that's so close to Bo Rai Cho :p his special move is barfing lol and his fighting style is drunken fist :p