What's new

The New NRS Game is DC Characters Only

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
It kinda reminds of an older game with Marvel heroes, Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects or something like that. I guess we ll just have to wait and see though. I hope its good.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Judging from the interview with Ed it sounds completely gimmicky.
Big time with the varients of who you're fighting, items to use in the stage etc etc....I hardly see this being taken seriously as a fighter from the LITTLE info we have...but we'll see and can always hope.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Big time with the varients of who you're fighting, items to use in the stage etc etc....I hardly see this being taken seriously as a fighter from the LITTLE info we have...but we'll see and can always hope.
I'm sure they'll give us the option to disable the more crazy aspects. I hope so anyway...

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
If this game has all the problems that MK9 has, I will not be playing it, the only reason I tolerate the shit in this game is because it's Mortal Kombat, not because NRS made it.
Has NRS ever acknowledged the bugs in mk9 and why they won't patch them? The fact that they don't bother to continue patching glitches makes me think they're just in it for the money and that's it. Makes me lose respect for 'em.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Gimmick

Noob
Its great that NRS got this game out of their system. The faster theyre done with this game, the faster mk10 will come. Have fun testing the game 16 bit and slips

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Has NRS ever acknowledged the bugs in mk9 and why they won't patch them? The fact that they don't bother to continue patching glitches makes me think they're just in it for the money and that's it. Makes me lose respect for 'em.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
Not that I know, I just think that back in september when we got our last Patch, Warner told them thats it, finish the Vita version now and your done with that MK9.

Can't fault them for throwing the money into tournys as they have, but now Im starting to think it's to show a trailer of this game as well at some point. Pretty sure it will be unveiled at E3, then another year till it comes out. So, meh.

FuzzySlipperz

IN TRAINING
i must say this game looks pretty gimmicky ..based on strictly what im seeing i dont think this will be a competitive fighting game.....fun yes but not competitive

seeing how this game is coming out , i doubt we are going to see mk10 for awhile.I just hope they release an ultimate or something to hold us down till then.Who knows what may happen with this game as we have it, now leading up to the release of mk10

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man I've already got all my mains and alts set up in my head :) I have been waiting for this game since the MK vs DC tragedy of '08! Haven't gotten a chance to take a look at everything yet, but I'm still stoked.