What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I find the combos after F3 a bit too.. finicky. I just do 13 bomb for a cheap set up.

So much rage! haha
I miss b23 11black magic all the time too, it'll come out as b23....1*drop combo WTFF lol. I'm just glad i'm not alone lol
lol yeah I have the same problem. I don't even mash 11 either, I wait for the exact timing usually and only 1 comes out and not 11. really fucking annoying

Also kinda off topic but my pad disconnects all the fucking time, this one batgirl I was playing was trash as fuck, my controller disconnects mid match and he just mashes like 111 over and over on me lol then sends me a msg saying "Blocking isn't right trigger dumbass its back to block. mk fanboy" I literally sat at my screen for like 10 minutes just facepalming

lol yeah I have the same problem. I don't even mash 11 either, I wait for the exact timing usually and only 1 comes out and not 11. really fucking annoying

Also kinda off topic but my pad disconnects all the fucking time, this one batgirl I was playing was trash as fuck, my controller disconnects mid match and he just mashes like 111 over and over on me lol then sends me a msg saying "Blocking isn't right trigger dumbass its back to block. mk fanboy" I literally sat at my screen for like 10 minutes just facepalming
lmfao! I swear its online that decides when you land combos, cause I don't do anything different and it'll either drop or land.

And wow I'd be so angered at that haha

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
My favorite punish is 1, 1 trait, 2, 2, ex lightning cage, b2 b2, black magick, 1, 1, lightning hands. 44% you can take off the b2 in the corner and do 2, 2, b1 lightning bomb for bomb traps.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
D1 trait d1 ex lightning storm 31% worked on KF so I assume it works on everyone.

Also have b2 xx trait 22 xx black magic 223 for 30% and gives you the safest safe jump of all safe jumps. Seriously I've been testing it, and it's really good.

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
Not as good as the double divekick combo, but I found this earlier:

mb divekick, dash 22b1, dash d2 x trait, b23 u1+3 (35%)

I was trying to find a better combo for the corner but im about to go to a cookout :3 dem burgers.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Is the first page edited w/the most recent combos? I see the last couple of pages are listing different combos than the main page

Celerity

Lab Monster
Is the first page edited w/the most recent combos? I see the last couple of pages are listing different combos than the main page
There are like 3 or 4 I need to add, most notably the F3 vortex stuff. I've been kind of lazy about it, but they're all on the last one or two pages.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Wasn't on purpose but i kinda misled you guys. The meterless 51% is a corner combo but i still think i can further optimize it.

Either way im uploading 3 more corner combos give me a sec.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Meterless corner 51%

Meterburn Stomp Starter 50%

Super Swag right here...managed to connect 4 j1~divekicks and a d3 for 45% but it's difficult as fak

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Just found 2 easier meterless 50% combos in the corner...i'll upload them later.

Edit: Scratch that just found his most damaging meterless combo.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Meterless corner 51%

Meterburn Stomp Starter 50%
Dude come on, you just posted a less damaging version of his corner BnB, and a boot stomp combo which is also listed on the front page.

It gets really annoying when so many people claim to have discovered "new tech" only to repost stuff from a month ago.

iDeeejay

Low MeterBurn Lightning
I guess I should be directing this post towards Vulcan, but whatever.

Has anyone had any success with the f3 "vortex"? I play a friend regularly and the first day I tried the mixup on him, he said it was very easy to block. I wanna say i've hit him with it 2 or 3 times lol. Maybe I'm just bad at it? I have no idea.

I stick with the 22b1, j2, 11 x ex magic f3 because it's a LOT more consistent then the j2 bootstomp version, but maybe the harder version gives a more ambiguous crossup? idk. I'm constantly labbing the setup, and am having a lot of trouble controlling when I land in front, or behind. I feel like for the most part I cross up... I'll put more time into it tomorrow when I get out of work, time to sleep so I can open the store tomorrow.

Doing a "clopen" sucks when all you wanna do is play video-games.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Dude come on, you just posted a less damaging version of his corner BnB, and a boot stomp combo which is also listed on the front page.

It gets really annoying when so many people claim to have discovered "new tech" only to repost stuff from a month ago.
Calm your tits fella didn't see it, it happens. Half of the shit discovered and yet to be discovered with Cyrax was by my doing, i think i should get a pass for the one time this happens.

Still here's the other one i found...if this is here somewhere then your bad for making the front page so unappealing with an eye rape of colors:D

J2,B2~T,22b1,J2~Close Stomp,J1~Close Stomp,113~Lightning Storm 53%

If i used J2 rather than J3 it's because it's more consitent and J2 leaves em high enough to do a B3 into transition for 55% meterless or a f3 for a hard knockdown.

Celerity

Lab Monster
Calm your tits fella didn't see it, it happens. Half of the shit discovered and yet to be discovered with Cyrax was by my doing, i think i should get a pass for the one time this happens.

Still here's the other one i found...if this is here somewhere then your bad for making the front page so unappealing with an eye rape of colors:D

J2,B2~T,22b1,J2~Close Stomp,J1~Close Stomp,113~Lightning Storm 53%

If i used J2 rather than J3 it's because it's more consitent and J2 leaves em high enough to do a B3 into transition for 55% meterless or a f3 for a hard knockdown.
Again, the corner BnB already listed does the same damage with a better setup if you end in B23, U1, and more damage if you end in U1+3. You should also stop adding J2 to the beginning of your combos, it inflates the damage values and makes it difficult for me to tell whether it's an improvement without testing it myself, which is very annoying. Most every combo can begin with a J2, there's no reason to specify it.

What is your corner combo that ends in F3 though? That actually sounds interesting.