What's new

The most broken moves(Chars) in history of fighting games, list them here.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
The sight of these would strike fear into any man's heart:
I still get nightmares

But yeah I'd go for Masked Man's jutsu. That shit is so dumb
Not to derail but, aren't those guns in the spoilers that broken ass gun in Modern Warfare 2 called "Model 1887" which got nerfed afterwards?

AHVB (air hyper viper beam)
I went through the entire thread just looking for this. You had like SECONDS to hit confirm off it, and if your assists got caught there was nothing you could do cause you'd get caught yourself. I've spent so much time just looking at my team getting tazered while holding down+back. Good times.

Also, Blackhearts space monkey infinites are the most salt inducing combos I've ever encountered in any game.

Reactions: d3v

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Bio Freaks: Zipperhead's machine gun!
X-Men Next Dimension: Too many to list!
Bushido Blade: That fucker who brought a gun to a sword fight!

Rogue, ROGUE, ROGUE!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone not familiar with Next Dimension it allows you to take meter from one bar and put it towards another (so you can take your level 1/2 super bar and put it towards a level 3 super), there is no limit to this. Rogue has a level 1 Super that drains your health meter and gives it to her. It is a grab that beats out normals and can be mashed through strings. Go to 16:16 for the start of the nonsense.

d3v

SRK
I feel like if you are playable you are eligible. Even with a code.
Yeah, but aside from the fact that he was meant to be overpowered (and you can't really break something that's working as intended), who the hell plays Power Rangers competitively?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah, but aside from the fact that he was meant to be overpowered (and you can't really break something that's working as intended), who the hell plays Power Rangers competitively?
My main game dawg

SPY

Noob
JoJo BA - Petshop. Nearly unblockables mid screen, corner carry, inescapable unblockables in corner, easy 40-50% combos, invisibility glitch, it soft banned in tournaments at least. Many other characters have infinities\TOD or 80-90% combos, but they hard to pull off.
Last Blade 2 - Zantetsu. 2 buttons infinite that works even on block , standing ~10frame back\front hit special that leads to followup 30%. There is broken boss character playable from the code input, but he is banned from any matches. There is more characters in the game with easy\hard infinities, but they not as powerful(cheap) as Zantetsu.
Samurai Shodown\Spirits 4 - someone mentioned Zankuro, but he is boss character, only playable on console version. Anyway half of cast have easy infinities or 100% combos, along with cheap specials\supers.

Reactions: d3v