What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Huge issue right now:

Online matches do not connect!

I can see rooms, challenge players, I've been challenged but matches never connect.

I have yet to play a single online game. I also pre-downloaded btw.

things I have tried:

-Hard restart on xbone multiple times
-Hard restart the game
-Uninstall reinstall
-Tested other games online and they work fine

I need someone to test with me or give me a solution. Please!
GOD HELP US NOT ALL THIS AGIN

Ardul

Noob
Ok. Pc version. In practice mode, if I am in right side and press ub, command list shows uf, if I press db, command list shows df and viceversa. Using Cassie.

TheSkesh

Im Old
So right now, you get about 2-3 messages after a ranked match ends. Don't know if that's intentional, but it shows:

"Ending game"
Followed by:
"Your opponent has left the match".

Seems a bit off given that ranked matches are all 1-shots anyway.
This happened to me like a month ago. I kept wondering if they were just leaving but even after they won it would happen. It went away after like a week though I think, no clue what cause was.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Takes like 20 minutes of trying to connect to rooms since the game freezes when I try to enter the most populated one.

Ok. Pc version. In practice mode, if I am in right side and press ub, command list shows uf, if I press db, command list shows df and viceversa. Using Cassie.
Seeing the same thing on PC, press down-left on the dpad will always show a down-left arrow no matter which side you're on. Also, enhanced throws are not coming out at all for me.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Seeing the same thing on PC, press down-left on the dpad will always show a down-left arrow no matter which side you're on. Also, enhanced throws are not coming out at all for me.
They tried to fix this like a 100 times and they still screw it up lol.

NOW WE WAIT 4 MONTH FOR A UPDATE ON THIS PROBLEM
Maybe not. I think another hotfix has come through (version number has changed) and it's been working fine for me. Wasn't working earlier on Sunday(?) when it was still on the older version.

Assuming that was the case, I hope they stop screwing around with whatever it is they're doing causing these problems.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Is anyone getting odd gliches with the block button after the patch? Not being able to run or thw run come out 2sec late? Not breaking even tho your holding foward and block? Offline experience. Ive been getting mopped up since the patch hit and idk why

STK

I also cant hit a jump in unless im in traning mode. Offline it wiff for me everytime?

Assuming that was the case, I hope they stop screwing around with whatever it is they're doing causing these problems.
Well that was shortlived. Seems like they can't leave shit alone. Looks like another hotfix of some description has come along and screwed things up AGAIN. Challenge Declined every single time.

stosn

Noob
System - PS4
Normal game mod ( Training )

Description :
Character : Jacqui Briggs, variation Full Auto. The third hit in a string f2up2 2+4 whiff on crouch blocking opponent ( the first and second hit was blocked )
Video:

STK

Im on ps4 and have a massive problem i cant seem to fix. Plz help! After i downloaded the last patch this week my game moved into slow mo. It slows down and takes about 15sec to load after selecting any option like single player, two player options. Also ever new round during gameplay takes about 10sec. So i deleted everything. Lost all my saved matches, brutals and alts. Re downloaded everything and it worked for about 3 games and started slowing down again. But now i cant access online mode, story mode, krypt and the traning mode stage. There blacked out! I need help. Does anyone know what i should do? I but a actually tic request to wb support but im sure its going to get looked over this late in the year. And i would flip my shit any ways if there advice was deleted and reinstall! Because i have done that 3times now....

@colt
@anybody!

why do stats keep resetting ? i was 4000-1200 the other then it reset, then 130-20, and lastly my latest 120-30, this hapeend in one week. i play on pc.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Im on ps4 and have a massive problem i cant seem to fix. Plz help! After i downloaded the last patch this week my game moved into slow mo. It slows down and takes about 15sec to load after selecting any option like single player, two player options. Also ever new round during gameplay takes about 10sec. So i deleted everything. Lost all my saved matches, brutals and alts. Re downloaded everything and it worked for about 3 games and started slowing down again. But now i cant access online mode, story mode, krypt and the traning mode stage. There blacked out! I need help. Does anyone know what i should do? I but a actually tic request to wb support but im sure its going to get looked over this late in the year. And i would flip my shit any ways if there advice was deleted and reinstall! Because i have done that 3times now....

@colt
@anybody!
your game is either partially installed or it can't access the files. It could be the harddrive in your PS4 has some bad sectors or some hardware failing. I'm not sure if PS4 retail machines have any kind of drive & memory consistency check into the system settings.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I think MKX is going to get smoked by SFV next year if KP2 doesn't include significant fixes for all these bugs and/or netcode improvements.

Many TYMers (myself included) will probably continue to hate themselves and play MKX despite this garbage but 90% of fighting game fans aren't going to put up with it.

NRS is lucky there is a vacuum of new FGs to play at the moment, with MVC3 and SF4 on their last legs. Hope they don't think they can indefinitely sell these incomplete products without it affecting their sales.

STK

your game is either partially installed or it can't access the files. It could be the harddrive in your PS4 has some bad sectors or some hardware failing. I'm not sure if PS4 retail machines have any kind of drive & memory consistency check into the system settings.
ill have to take another look i guess. Thanks for the help