What's new

General/Other The misadventures of U4

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
i tried to finish off a opponent in a tourny match with 4 or f4,4(cant member which) and i got u4 and it whiffed.
luckly my opponent was stuck in "wtf was that" mode.
REO brought up in a buff thread before that baraka should be able to do a wakeup attack if it whiffs, not a bad idea

also why is a thread about U4 getting so many people to post here....very strange lol
i just made it for shits and giggles cause i was drinking and wanted to make a "fun" thread
Every match I win that doesnt have the know blood code will be ended with U4. If I get lucky I may get to do it on stream.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Every match I win that doesnt have the know blood code will be ended with U4. If I get lucky I may get to do it on stream.
well i have me doing it as a fatality & whiffing it recorded so :p,
im sure i must of tried hit someone with it in the recorded casuals we did also, ill check.

at casuals if anyone gets hit by up it, it does gets pretty hype though, "UPPPPP FOOOOUUURRRR BIIITCCCH!" generally follows lol

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
also anyone got any ways that they use to combo into u4?
yea its not as soul crushing as a raw u4 but still.
ill start...

NJP,u4

Nutrient

Lex Flex
All I know is Sektor U3 is an upper Echelon command that demands utmost respect, for the level of mind games intiated by it's presence, is massive

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
To be fair. It's not THEE worst move in the game. It's bad but it has range and his overhead. There's some moves out there that are bad and do nothing for the character.

I didnt know about this move but when i checked it in practice mode (along with the other things you told me about baraka 1man3letters) i couldnt stop laughing. I also took a look at cage's f2, but it's not nearly as bad. at least it's remotely quick, but damn baraka's u4 just looks... bad. tested how negative it was by putting the computer on block hitting the move and sweitching him to jump and he jump, pause, jumped before baraka was able to move. that's really really bad (test may have been affected by me laughing and not inputting in time, but im pretty sure it's still that bad).
also let me say that this is now my 2nd favorite thread on tym after the one on kitana's costume 2.