What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
*I can say the third and fourth hit of F12 still whiffs after B21 2+4 in piercing....

*B2 is an amazing footsie tool in Etherealm Ravenous! Love it.

*Her combos in Ravenous are the same... Her B3~teleport is back!

*B22 in Ravenous does NOT more damage than F23, still it makes it easier to land (not like it was hard) for exactly the same damage.

*her new optimized combos (at least the ones I will use) are:
Starer~roll B34~air sai run cancel B12 1+3 for the healing.
Starter~roll B3~teleport B22~any comand grab or B22 1+3 for oki.

Her combos in Ethereal doesn't seem useful at all other than F4~EX tele because she can now combo off her low in Ethereal <3. Her other combos will be used to end rounds honestly. But... I found out that she gets pretty good plus frames off F3~EX tele, F34~EX tele, 12~EX tele, 123~EX tele, F14~EX tele, F23~EX tele, 21~EX tele, B22~EX tele

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
In Ethereal F3~EX tele is around +17.
F34~EX tele and F14~EX tele are round +15.
I did them, put Cassie to reversal flip kick and it all got beat by either F2 or F4 which are 15 and 17 frames.

Edit: NVM, F14~EX tele is like +10

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
You got me intrigued so I've been hammering away on the PC version trying to figure it out. Please tell me you used a F3 starter before I lose my mind. Literally can't get there any other way.
Yes it was a F3 starter. My game is updating, but i'm pretty sure iirc it was this:

F343~telekick~ sai 2 12 123~roll U3(MB) B22~Low Pounce extensions.

That was either the 48 or the 49 percent rav.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Ethereal has some really good mixups now. F14 ex fade leaves you + so you can do 21u4 for a frame trap, f4 for a low, ex roll for an overhead, or throw. And if F14 hits you can convert with ex fade b2 roll b221+3.

In Ethereal F3~EX tele is around +17.
F34~EX tele and F14~EX tele are round +15.
I did them, put Cassie to reversal flip kick and it all got beat by either F2 or F4 which are 15 and 17 frames.

Edit: NVM, F14~EX tele is like +10
You mean she's at +10 after the knockdown? I'm confused

nodq

wicked
I still don't get it, the grab/pounce frame data is still the exact same as before patch. And i can not feel or see any difference to be honest. What has changed for her grabs actually? Can someone explain how to benefit from it, please. The new hitbox on bite jump is great tho.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I still don't get it, the grab/pounce frame data is still the exact same as before patch. And i can not feel or see any difference to be honest. What has changed for her grabs actually? Can someone explain how to benefit from it, please. The new hitbox on bite jump is great tho.
They made the recovery of her grabs on hit faster, it was a slight change, but you can feel the difference, it's not like she gets a set-up or anything, but the recovery was awful pre-patch.