What's new

Tech - Reptile The lord of useless tech has returned!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Well as I did such a good job of sharing many useful and some useless tech videos for Shazam I feel it's my duty to do something for one character in MKX right?
Well I've been pretty absent from TYM checking in time to time but not using this site at all really, but as the Boon has dropped us Reptile I will officially be back to post ever 2 seconds (lucky you)

But I have one thing to say about this, as he was my MK9 Main I am VERY upset to see him return.
Why you ask? because! when you have character loyalty such as my own you never want to say no to an old friend, I was super set on maining Kotal and said I don't want reptile back because I will be drawn back into his seductive sexy combos and here I am ready to get to the lab and drop some wisdom on this site.

So as I am more than likely going to neglect exploring the new guys as much as I had originally planned i'm still hype as fuck for Reptile and hella hype that he looks as if he remained roughly the same with some aspects to help his pressure game (such as the ground acid).

Nop. Only once. You rage quitted and complained something about the lag while you were trying to do online shit.
Dude I cant Rage Quit I play on wifi I cant "PULL" server disconnects at random you all know how shitty mk9 net code is, and we did play many times throught the years... And you know you abuse Reptiles lag tactics.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Dude I cant Rage Quit I play on wifi I cant "PULL" server disconnects at random you all know how shitty mk9 net code is, and we did play many times throught the years... And you know you abuse Reptiles lag tactics.
You turn off the console? I have no idea what you're talking about. Why do you keep pushing it, I only played you once and I used Kitana. And yeah I totally abuse reptile lag tactics offline. Totally. Btw don't you live in Chile? You live in Chile with shit internet and you're on wifi, but I'm on blast here right?

You turn off the console? I have no idea what you're talking about. Why do you keep pushing it, I only played you once and I used Kitana. And yeah I totally abuse reptile lag tactics offline. Totally. Btw don't you live in Chile? You live in Chile with shit internet and you're on wifi, but I'm on blast here right?
I Live in Venezuela not in Chile mate, I live 100 meters away from the net server, you won the kitana mirror it was close, but I have faced your Reptile in ranked if your memory is bad thats not my problem, we all know online is not the same as offline, and netcode sucks, Mileena, Reptile, Cage, they all have nasty online lag tactics, lets hope MKX has a solid online like P4Ultimax thats all end of the discussion.

I Live in Venezuela not in Chile mate, I live 100 meters away from the net server, you won the kitana mirror it was close, but I have faced your Reptile in ranked if your memory is bad thats not my problem, we all know online is not the same as offline, and netcode sucks, Mileena, Reptile, Cage, they all have nasty online lag tactics, lets hope MKX has a solid online like P4Ultimax thats all end of the discussion.
You need to put a goddamn shirt on. THAT'S #ENDOFDISCUSSION bruh

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I don't think you even know what a lag tactic is. My bad, Venezuela, like if "living 100 meters away from the net server" would make any difference.
I've beat Cossner with Kano. I win.
Never.

Last edited:
I don't think you even know what a lag tactic is. My bad, Venezuela, like if "living 100 meters away from the net server" would make any difference.

Never.
Tactics/frame advantages that will only occur in online play due to bad pig/netcode... shit you just can do offline, Example reptiles dash not being easy to punish online.