What's new

The "Let's Be Serious Here" Podcast with Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, and M2Dave

Who would you like to see on the next LBSH podcast?

• Forever King

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • GGA 16 Bit

Votes: 56 38.9%
  • KDZ

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Rico Suave

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Haven't listened yet but please, if you're going to do a podcast convert it to mp3 and upload it. Not many people can watch a 2-3hr Youtube video.

1. Go to the Youtube link of the podcast.
2. Copy Youtube URL.
3. Convert the Youtube to MP3 via this site (just paste the URL in the convert field).
4. Download the converted MP3.
5. Upload it to MediaFire.com (Free account with 12 gigs. Have to register an email though).
6. Post up the Mediafire upload link.

Takes like, 10-15 minutes max depending on your internet.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Haven't listened yet but please, if you're going to do a podcast convert it to mp3 and upload it. Not many people can watch a 2-3hr Youtube video.

1. Go to the Youtube link of the podcast.
2. Copy Youtube URL.
3. Convert the Youtube to MP3 via this site (just paste the URL in the convert field).
4. Download the converted MP3.
5. Upload it to MediaFire.com (Free account with 12 gigs. Have to register an email though).
6. Post up the Mediafire upload link.

Takes like, 10-15 minutes max depending on your internet.
Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/p68iyud5i703pvd/Let's Be Serious Here - Episode 1 (MP3).mp3

sn1kzZe

Noob
Tom, next time you're feeling tired and asked to commentate why don't you just refuse instead of getting on the mic, killing the hype and making excuses later? were you forced with a gun to get on the mic?

Maybe your intentions were good but you fucked that one up.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Tom expressing why I don't like NRS games: you can't completely control what happens. That's it right there. This tells me that they create the crackhead keepaway characters like Kenshi and Deathstroke to appease people like me who desire control, but that character design is overkill, which is why they nerfed Deathstroke. I just want them to find some damn middle ground, and not have so many extreme archetypes in their games. However, they will never achieve this because they won't deal with projectile trades, which is the root cause of all of their balance problems. Good podcast.
Projectile trades are irrelevant. If Deathstroke had been normalized properly, he still would have been top 10 just like Aquaman, Black Adam, Killer Frost, Superman, etc. If low gunshots retained its old recovery with the current chip damage, Deathstroke would be a solid top 10 character.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Projectile trades are irrelevant. If Deathstroke had been normalized properly, he still would have been top 10 just like Aquaman, Black Adam, Killer Frost, Superman, etc. If low gunshots retained its old recovery with the current chip damage, Deathstroke would be a solid top 10 character.
I feel like it's time to squash this debate, one way or the other, here and now; it's gone on long enough. What were the original recovery frames, I'm actually not even sure and can't find it anywhere? I feel like it always just turns into this irrational shouting match instead of just citing logical reasoning. We can do this guys...;)

Tom expressing why I don't like NRS games: you can't completely control what happens. That's it right there. This tells me that they create the crackhead keepaway characters like Kenshi and Deathstroke to appease people like me who desire control, but that character design is overkill, which is why they nerfed Deathstroke. I just want them to find some damn middle ground, and not have so many extreme archetypes in their games. However, they will never achieve this because they won't deal with projectile trades, which is the root cause of all of their balance problems. Good podcast.
Zoning is fine in this game regardless of projectile trades. Each game has their own zoning style.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I'm still waiting for a podcast dedicated solely to the science of nerfed low gunshots.get ur finger out dave,u lazy bastard.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I feel like it's time to squash this debate, one way or the other, here and now; it's gone on long enough. What were the original recovery frames, I'm actually not even sure and can't find it anywhere?
Old: -12

New: -23

In fact, new low gunshots have more recovery frames than Aquaman's FTD, yet FTD tracks anywhere on the screen, does more damage and chip damage, and MB FTD leads to 20% of damage anywhere on the screen. Aquaman also has better footsies, a better trait, better damage output, etc.