What's new

The Learning Lab Project (TLL)

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
Hello everyone. I dont know how or what to explain. All i can tell you is, this is a project that Clan 88, Friends, members and I are working on. The purpose of the project is to pick couple of characters each month and fully analyze the characters. Analyze it by Project co-op sharing their videos (whether combo or tutorial), Full analysis write up and interviews by great Tournament or iconic members. The purpose is to show the maximum capabilities a char can have, as well as fully describe in details everything about the picked character (depending on what we learned through out the game tell now).

This month, I, will fully write up, interview and show important notes/videos about Kenshi and reptile. Not only that, but imagine what can the other Project members bring? how many more char can we offer this month?
please stay tuned throughout the week to know about who else we will pick.

This thread is made to talk about the Project in details, If you have any questions, or suggestions then please shoot it.

Right now, I am looking for People who are willing to participate in such a project or Become a part of the team. I am looking for members who has any of those Qualifications:

-Fighting Gamer proficient (experienced in Fighting games genre, over years or multiple/different fighting games competitive experience).
-Experienced in providing Successful videos for MK9 ( or in fighting games genre Experience). Whether tutorial, Combo-ability, Walk throughs, Tips or Interviews...etc
-Proven Experienced in MK9 whether through Competitive play, Contribution to MK forums, or throughout the known Clans.
-Finally, Anyone who are really willing to put EFFORT into such project! prove you can provide hard Work,motivated and ambitious contribution, and seriousness....those are more than enough to get you in for sure (no matter what is your skill level)

You can contact me through a PM in here, Reply to this thread for first notice, or Email me @ [email protected]

special thanks goes to: Clan Crazy 88 leader, Thunder. Macewind for his support , and every MKU member who supported me and this project.
Thank you all for reading, and hope this Learning Lab project will be helpful in making us better MK players.

Teef

Crazy 88!!

PS: this is Both MKU and TYM community Project, Main source Originated from MKU. Exclusive crazy 88 Representation