What's new

The Kings Rampage Continues: KDZ Wins The Break Weekly #264

Well I said specifically 3 people are leaving that I know of, you are not one of them. They would be Saltface, Trepound (maybe he sometimes flip flops), and Pig of the Hut.
My concern is we are not getting new people and we are slowly losing old ones. People just are not in love with the game anymore.
yeah tru.....

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
People tend to grow tired of certain games after awhile. I never had a big scene here for MK9. I had 3-4 friends that took a serious interest in it and tried to level up, but only one of them became pretty good. After the first year they just quit. Consider yourselves lucky that you have a scene and a place to go play.

I'll watch the archive when I get home from work.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
saltface, blake, ace, stormthegates, pig might play from time to time, harold and lord of the fly are basically retired lol, reno is too busy to play cuz he's being the real bruce wayne, mcgee moved, and yeah lol
Why is Saltface quitting?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Why is Saltface quitting?
This is what he posted on Facebook:

Well guys I've made my choice moving forward from CEO & I've decided that EVO will be my final Injustice tournament that I will compete in.

I told many people that when the day comes that I'm 100% forced to use other characters & not all Harley would be the day I decided I'm done with it all.

CEO was fun but to me personally I was disgusted with all the counter picking that occurred & I may have played it off but I was sad that I was forced to counter pick myself against Austin just to make it to Top 8. To me this is no longer the type of game I wish to play.

I've enjoyed this year plus I've spent playing with you all & along the way I've met some of the coolest friends a guy can ask for. I enjoyed being the #1 Harley but for me EVO is the end of the road. I will play for fun but after EVO I will no longer compete. If MKX turns out great I will hop on it with you all. It's been an honor to be Harley's Hero but my time is over. I wish you all the best in your Injustice careers.

AK SaltFace signing out.

RM Truth

Well guys I've made my choice moving forward from CEO & I've decided that EVO will be my final Injustice tournament that I will compete in.

I told many people that when the day comes that I'm 100% forced to use other characters & not all Harley would be the day I decided I'm done with it all.

CEO was fun but to me personally I was disgusted with all the counter picking that occurred & I may have played it off but I was sad that I was forced to counter pick myself against Austin just to make it to Top 8. To me this is no longer the type of game I wish to play.

I've enjoyed this year plus I've spent playing with you all & along the way I've met some of the coolest friends a guy can ask for. I enjoyed being the #1 Harley but for me EVO is the end of the road. I will play for fun but after EVO I will no longer compete. If MKX turns out great I will hop on it with you all. It's been an honor to be Harley's Hero but my time is over. I wish you all the best in your Injustice careers.

AK SaltFace signing out.
That's quite unfortunate.

iloveTSA

Noob

AK SaltFace signing out.
Too bad, I've been a fan of his Harley since last CEO.

But TBH, with this type of mindset I don't think he'll be playing MKX seriously for long either.
Well technically he could, but then he has to choose a top tier with no 'bad/unwinnable MUs' or MKX needs to be one of the most balanced fighter ever made (without 'bad/unwinnable MUs').

PS.
Can someone think of any fighter without bad/unwinnable MUs? Do such a thing even exist? Don't say SFIV or I'll Zeus slap the living shit out of you, via teh internetz, OK? *<:3
DS.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Saltface will win Evo though and retire happy. People will complain Harley is OP then.

Then Saltface unretires to play USF4 and becomes a top Juri player. He will make an amazing upset over Daigo for a top 8 spot. This however will not earn him nice swag from me because Juri isn't Harley.

Then MKX comes out and he may be kinda interested but not a bunch at first. MKX will be super broke and turn many away. Saltface included.

And that is the legend of Saltface

RM Truth

But TBH, with this type of mindset I don't think he'll be playing MKX seriously for long either.
Well technically he could, but then he has to choose a top tier with no 'bad/unwinnable MUs' or MKX needs to be one of the most balanced fighter ever made (without 'bad/unwinnable MUs').

PS.
Can someone think of any fighter without bad/unwinnable MUs? Do such a thing even exist? Don't say SFIV or I'll Zeus slap the living shit out of you, via teh internetz, OK? *<:3
DS.
KOF 13 is pretty balanced.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

PS.
DS.
Virtua fighter.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Saltface will win Evo though and retire happy. People will complain Harley is OP then.

Then Saltface unretires to play USF4 and becomes a top Juri player. He will make an amazing upset over Daigo for a top 8 spot. This however will not earn him nice swag from me because Juri isn't Harley.

Then MKX comes out and he may be kinda interested but not a bunch at first. MKX will be super broke and turn many away. Saltface included.

And that is the legend of Saltface
A MK game, broken? Naw..

:DOGE

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog

PS.
DS.
Soul Calibur 5 :)

every character other than ZWEI has won a tournament and hes gotten 2nd

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Why is ZWEI so bad in that game?
they didnt give him a solid answer to backstep and he has really shitty punishers. he mostly relies on gimmicks to win and as soon as you are familiar with them he isnt threatening at all. he also gets blown up by GJ and aGIs. also doesnt have anything reliable to kill step and has shitty lows. however, there have been players that have gotten blown up by not knowing ZWEI shit. however, he can do pretty big damage when he lands a hit

Last edited: