What's new

The King of the Break Triumphs Once Again: Kdz Wins the Break Weekly #268

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I like how @7L told me "yeah you can't do that" during my matches, the immediately proceeded to do it in his own matches. Kappa. To be fair KDZ was getting hit by every f2d13, except that one where I loaded the arrow.

Matches were fun tho. And yes Indecisive the Cossner is from the Mexico.

Pacooooo

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I like how @7L told me "yeah you can't do that" during my matches, the immediately proceeded to do it in his own matches. Kappa. To be fair he was getting hit by every f2d13, except that one.

Pacooooo
We have an awfully good connection considering where you're from. Most folks I play that live in Mexico make the game play like it's frame-by-frame. >_>

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
We have an awfully good connection considering where you're from. Most folks I play that live in Mexico make the game play like it's frame-by-frame. >_>
I'm in NJ now and soon in Philly, I guess we'll have a better connection there.

And yeah online scrubblets usually don't invest in a decent connection, and good internet is extra expensive in Mexico.

7L

Heads up!
I like how @7L told me "yeah you can't do that" during my matches, the immediately proceeded to do it in his own matches. Kappa. To be fair KDZ was getting hit by every f2d13, except that one where I loaded the arrow.

Pacooooo
Yeahhhhh, I thought I could sneak a load when he was down but I'm dumb

I'm in NJ now and soon in Philly, I guess we'll have a better connection there.

And yeah online scrubblets usually don't invest in a decent connection, and good internet is extra expensive in Mexico.
Are you coming to the break next week? I'm bummed I didnt get a chance to play some casuals with you

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Are you coming to the break next week? I'm bummed I didnt get a chance to play some casuals with you
I don't think I'll be in the US, I need to go back to Mexico for a bit but maybe in the future totally yeah.