What's new

The Gentleman's Club - Dinkcast Ep.1

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
You're not understanding what the point of a podcast is for - usually a lengthy discussion on a broad range of topics for listening, not watching. It's supposed to be your own personal radio. What you're doing is more a "how to" series, but whatever.
I am not missing your point, you are just pulling some odd description out of your ass just to be difficult. A podcast can be any sort of recording meant for others to listen to. If i were to make a how to series it would be multiple episodes of me covering different MUs or something, which is not what this is. And im sorry @Under_The_Mayo perhaps my show isnt for you then

Espio

Kokomo
I enjoyed it and as somebody with limited free time I found the short episode to be easy for me to enjoy while I eat dinner or before I go out the door. I don't watch most podcasts in full or at all because of timings, but that's just me.

I'm also a fan of a greater emphasis on gameplay as opposed to other stuff. Helping people level up against characters is something I'm a huge advocate of and oddly enough, people let some of the most common tournament characters get away with a lot to this day.

If you'd like a Hawkgirl/Martian player on there and fellow MK9 low tier main/Stryker enthusiast let me know, I wouldn't mind stopping by and giving my goofy insight :).

Last edited: