What's new

The Flash TV Series

Due to school, haven't really watched Arrow, Flash or Gotham, but good day for geeks, won't even have a chance for Constantine, but how was it?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I watched the pilot of The Flash a long time ago when it was leaked. I don't think they changed much since then. It was good.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
It was really good. The only thing I didn't like about it was them killing off weather wizard in the first episode. This show is going to be great because the flash has dome if the best most dangerous rouges in comics.

ryublaze

Noob
Can we talk about this show? It's my new fav tv show next to Arrow. Damn the endings to each episode are awesome.

ryublaze

Noob
I love anything flash related.
I can't believe that they are actually doing grodd, they ball on those dudes
My favorite show without a doubt
Grodd at the end was awesome. i hope they make him a main villian throughout the series and not just some cameo appearance.

btw i suggest everyone to click on "Watch Thread" since this won't show up in recent threads anymore. :(

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Grodd at the end was awesome. i hope they make him a main villian throughout the series and not just some cameo appearance.

btw i suggest everyone to click on "Watch Thread" since this won't show up in recent threads anymore. :(
I stopped at episode 3 but if Grodd is there count me in