What's new

Video/Tutorial The Emergence Of Escrima Stance - A Compendium of Knowledge.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Here is the first part of the "Emergence Of Escrima Stance" which is a video tutorial/ tech revealing feature I will be doing that focuses on Escrima Stance.

I have been putting a lot of work into this stance and found some good setups, mixups, and new tech.

I have finished part 1, and will be working on part 2 in the mean time. (Need to get wifey to help me record). Some of the Dicks on the forums will be familiar with some of the things in this first part, but by the end of the series I am for everyone to learn something new.

Part 1 - The Emergence Of Escrima

Corner Carry
Corner Mixups (ambiguous crossups)
Safe Jumps (midscreen and corner)

Part 2- The Emergence Of Escrima
33~mixups and why you need to do them now.
Escrima Cancels
Scatterbomb

Without further ado, I give you part 1 of the Emergence of Escrima which could not have been done without the tireless dedication of all Nightwing players that contribute in our character forums.

If I forget to tag you, I am sorry, some of your names are hard to remember :p

GuamoKun
Sajam
NightwingDayZero
cosmic eclipse
@Morty Seinfield
@XBladez
@hanzero
Lulzlou
Chongo

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Yeah where the hell are people using scatter bombs?!
There are only two options I have found for scatterbombs at this point.

1. They will AA Lex/Joker/GA j3, so if I have a feeling they will start off the match by doing that, I will do that. However an easier and possibly better solution is a j1.

2. Once I have trained my opponent to not touch buttons after a blocked d12, I will end it with a MB ScatterBomb to be +19 and in b2 range.

Still quite gimmicky, but they have their use.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
There are only two options I have found for scatterbombs at this point.

1. They will AA Lex/Joker/GA j3, so if I have a feeling they will start off the match by doing that, I will do that. However an easier and possibly better solution is a j1.

2. Once I have trained my opponent to not touch buttons after a blocked d12, I will end it with a MB ScatterBomb to be +19 and in b2 range.

Still quite gimmicky, but they have their use.

There is a better gimmicky use for them. I will go over it :)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Yay no tag -_- I gets no lov in this forum lmao. Anyway good shit dude, real impressed. I use scatterbombs mb for corner pressure time to time. Besides that I may try to AA w it, but rarely. cant wait to see Wat u got planned.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
LOL at the butthurt NW's

Just watch the vids and be happy you have someone posting it for you.
I hate to say that i've been a guinea pig for some of these. Painful experiences.

XxM3LLOxX

CORN WulfGangM3LLO
holy shit i never realized 33 jails standing, i knew 33 cancels were good but jesus man lol part 2 jus showed me A reason to use scatter bomb. thank u TakeAChance. Always great posts from you, cant wait for part 3. Maybe this week or the next i will have time to start recording stuff myself, i wanna help my NW community as much as you all are

tolate

The Takeda Tech Leech
Idk if it was mentioned but in the corner if you hit the 33 and go into a db3 it turns into the ambiguous cross up that d2xxxdb3 and u3 lead into

TakeAChance