What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

Don't fucking play with me like that because that is a real possibility and I really like Jacqui despite her not really doing anything yet besides kicking the shit out of Cassie and being a voice of reason.
I thought about Jaqui stepping in and dying too, but hopefully Johnny Cage pops up and stops the fight cuz I don't want Frost to die. Lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It'll be Raiden who steps in, as the whole point of his vision at the end of issue 3 and the start of this issue is "Look at all of this shit that's about to go down, go check all of this out, yo".

He straight up says it starts with Cassie, so I assume he'll step in before Frost demolishes her.

There isn't any way Cassie is going to win that fight fair(Frost has a +20-0 record and 13 flawless victories, Cassie can't even beat Jacqui in a fight as shown in the first few pages) and if they dare write it so that she does this comic will lose quite a bit of my respect.

It'll be Raiden who steps in, as the whole point of his vision at the end of issue 3 and the start of this issue is "Look at all of this shit that's about to go down, go check all of this out, yo".

He straight up says it starts with Cassie, so I assume he'll step in before Frost demolishes her.

There isn't any way Cassie is going to win that fight fair(Frost has a +20-0 record and 13 flawless victories, Cassie can't even beat Jacqui in a fight as shown in the first few pages) and if they dare write it so that she does this comic will lose quite a bit of my respect.
also frost has supernatural powers, while cassie hasnt. dont forget that!

SaJa

FH_FenriR

We'll get the last feet (arrow man) on tomorrow and I guess the second one on the left are Erron's.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...

Remember Frost is arrogant that's why she didn't make a good student and Cassie knows more than one style. I think Cassie will K.O. Her with a punch to her Lady Parts.

When does he say it starts with Cassie? Also the clothes she is wearing doesn't match the clothes in his vision hehe

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Picture of generic black man - Jax confirmed. hahaha

No, seriously, I really hope he's referring to Ermac . . . One of my favorite MK characters ever :)

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Great he is the guest character....Quan Chi tried to control Ermac and he got Bernie's soul by mistake...
When confronted by Raiden, Mac tells him he is one of the original Kings of comedy and Raiden (dumb ass that he is) starts a quest to get him back on the throne of the comedy realm....